Reviews for Year of the Spark: April 10th
alexjoletaoutlook.com chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
WOW. I just found this story while looking for one specific story. This is more of how I thought it should have gone when he lost Elizabeth. Great story. Thanks.
ancientesha chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
*sad, deep sobs* *sniff-sniff*

too bloody sad :((. loved it, though.

don't let go:(.

i wish there will be a happy ending. :(.
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh...I think I'm going to cry. That was very well written, incredibly real, and totally heartbreaking.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Okay, it was really really good up until...and with a smile, he takes them...

Right there. The next sentence is fine for the ending. But that phrase just before doesn't seem to fit the story.

But I like it. Thanks for sharing.
Meg chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I wish they would do this in the show. Just show us that they (all the members of the expedition, but John specifically) cared about Elizabeth and miss her.

This story is amazingly well writen, and it almost made me cry. I wish I could just jump into the story and give John a big hug.

Thank you so much for writing this story.

Meg
Christina chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
All I can say is thank you. I have been waiting for a story like this one since the Year of the Spark started. There have been breakdowns here and there but this is the kind you'd expect from John. I actually have been trying to write something with this exact feel to it except that his emotions are so strong that it starts to effect the city itself. It also helps that I was listening to the song "Owner of a Lonely Heart" by Yes, wow did it fit the story. Again thank you and great writing.

Christina
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
He's got a good team behind him. Great work!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
It's awesome! I love it! *sniff sniff* It's really sad!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
oh dear...*happy thoughts* *happy thoughts* *bursts into tears* sad but still a sweet ending. nice friendship going. i thought you did a great job.