Reviews for Broken and Buried
Icecat62 chapter 15 . 3/17
Such an enjoyable tale to mesh with the ACD canon and the Brett version. You have such a lovely way with their friendship. And to have someone who writes them as friends the way they were in them books and not turning it into slash is a blessing. It's do hard to find someone to write them the way they were in the books and Every Holmes portrayed in film. Many kudos.
Iva1201 chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Great fic, I can only admire your writting and how well you managed to combine the original story with your plot. Thank you for sharing!
Reader chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
Great fic, found it yesterday and simply couldn't stop reading. It makes so much sense and it is so lovely written! (-:
Animosh chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Wooop! I fell in love with Agar! He is the most brilliant addition to this story :D
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH OOOOH MY GOSH SIDNEY FREAKING PAGET. I'm DYING. And just so you know I was crying from happiness... Nothing in English equates to the amazingness you have here. I wish I had your skill. Everyone so well characterized... And the sections that were entirely just trains of thought - that's hard. And you hit the bulls-eye. Definitely one of my favs.
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Dying of happy feels here. Well, after everything got happy... I pretty much went pale in the middle of the chapter.
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Brilliant. And Iove the bit about Holmes drawing. :)
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
"You're going to eat anyhow." GAHAHAHAHA! And I really really enjoy this fic. Its characterization is brilliant. I for the life of me can never truly understand Watson - he's so otherworldly. So forgiving... I could never have forgiven something of that nature so soon.
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Love love love! :D
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
OMG this chapter... It's painful... so painful... and no doubt it has made a home in the Head Canon room in my mind palace.
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Haha this is such an old story. But I love it. :)
falconer54 chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Well done, holmes! And i loved the "Then think of a heinous, gory crime" line. That probably would calm holmes down!
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Yes! Review 200!

What a horrible case, but how could he possibly break a vow based on that case? Is Watson less of an influence on him than his drug? Well, it seems in the short term no, long term yes, and longer term, back to no. So overall, Watson is more important than a drug, and that is wonderful indeed!
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
I think the conclusion to the case was based more on the book version than the episode,as they met him outside the cottage. It was wonderful to see Holmes happy again though, even if I can't, you know, see it.
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
That was a remarkably stupid thing to do, Holmes. It was very well written, however,