Reviews for Broken and Buried
Winner Nehra chapter 15 . 6/22
It was a pleasure reading this, something akin to while reading original stories.
Thanks for sharing!
Winner Nehra chapter 7 . 6/22
Awesome! You write so perfectly!
Winner Nehra chapter 5 . 6/22
This is a great story. I can feel every emotion, and thank you for sharing it.
Your story motivated me to pick 'the Devil's Foot Root' as the next episode I watched. I found that what you wrote meshed beautifully with the plot of case - if you assume that what was dramatized is exactly how Watson wrote the case, then all the little inconsistencies such as when Watson first met the Vicar are easily explained, and everything else works so wonderfully. As I watched, I kept thinking how this moment makes sense, and how that can be explained, and how your story fits in the episode was written around it and not vice versa.

The tone of the story read like real ACD, and so there were times when I would listen to a line from the episode and then go look it up in the book, only to not find it and remember that it was added in the script - that's how good a job your story did of bridging the book and film.
Icecat62 chapter 15 . 3/17/2015
Such an enjoyable tale to mesh with the ACD canon and the Brett version. You have such a lovely way with their friendship. And to have someone who writes them as friends the way they were in them books and not turning it into slash is a blessing. It's do hard to find someone to write them the way they were in the books and Every Holmes portrayed in film. Many kudos.
Iva1201 chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Great fic, I can only admire your writting and how well you managed to combine the original story with your plot. Thank you for sharing!
Reader chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
Great fic, found it yesterday and simply couldn't stop reading. It makes so much sense and it is so lovely written! (-:
Dogmatil chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Wooop! I fell in love with Agar! He is the most brilliant addition to this story :D
nimagine chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH OOOOH MY GOSH SIDNEY FREAKING PAGET. I'm DYING. And just so you know I was crying from happiness... Nothing in English equates to the amazingness you have here. I wish I had your skill. Everyone so well characterized... And the sections that were entirely just trains of thought - that's hard. And you hit the bulls-eye. Definitely one of my favs.
nimagine chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Dying of happy feels here. Well, after everything got happy... I pretty much went pale in the middle of the chapter.
nimagine chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Brilliant. And Iove the bit about Holmes drawing. :)
nimagine chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
"You're going to eat anyhow." GAHAHAHAHA! And I really really enjoy this fic. Its characterization is brilliant. I for the life of me can never truly understand Watson - he's so otherworldly. So forgiving... I could never have forgiven something of that nature so soon.
nimagine chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Love love love! :D
nimagine chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
OMG this chapter... It's painful... so painful... and no doubt it has made a home in the Head Canon room in my mind palace.
nimagine chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Haha this is such an old story. But I love it. :)