Reviews for Beyond the Claiming
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Okay, That Was More Amazing Than I Thought It Would Be! Damn Ginny & Her Hussy-ness, Trying To Seduce Harry When He Just Told Her He Was Gay. She's A Bitch.

& Go Seamus! Gust Straight Out Telling Draco That Harry Loves Him. There Needs To Be More People Like Him, Willing To Get People Together. XD
ari chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I don't care that you aren't doing a sequel, but the pet names killed me! Try not to do that as much, PLEASE!
Butterfly1993 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This was sooooo sweet i wish it didnt end but ah well !
Miss. Liss chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
You should do a marrage fic. for this one, and yes, I know I suck at spelling..
The Key-To-My-Heart is mine chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Aww! Cute story! Kudos to Seamus, and yes, I think Hermione does act like Mrs. Weasley, but hey, it fits.
BluePenguinStar17 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
this was wonderful! it made me giggle and it made me love Draco/Harry even more (if thats possible) and the ending was just to cute! awesome job
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
i am surprised that dray didnt lick it off. XD you notice it never actually said that harry put his shirt back on when they got back in the common room. AND WHERE DID HE GET THE HONEY-COVERED TOAST ANYWAY?
moonlight2009 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
It was a cute story but personally I could have done without the pet names. I dont like pet names like that, but none the less it was a good story so thanks for writing it.
Princess Muffin chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I absolutely love this story! But One Question. . . Where did the toast come from?
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
hahaha i loved what seamus did!
Just Alex chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Yum, honey. :D
umbridgeskitty chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I really enjoyed to story behind how these two got together but I wasn't convinced by the pet names they kept using for each other. It was a bit too icky for my liking, sorry.
Netrixie chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That is sosososososo sweet i was gagging on the fluff when i wasn't smiling so hugley that my cheeks now hurt like hell.

AW! so CUTE!
Inkstained Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Pet names make me feel a little ill... but otherwise a really great story! It kept me entertained!

Thanks