Reviews for May I Have This Dance?
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Love it :)
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Perfect.
what.it.takes chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
sooooooo cute and well written :)
Kygii chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
is there any other way to describe this other than perfect? Everything about it was simply flawless. Keep up the great work!
aholeinthesky chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
even though a kiss in the rain is pretty much every girl's wish, i loved the intimacy of their dance. it was such a personal and private moment between the two and i felt that they really connected. wonderful job.
loveless-romantics chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I read this story like 2 years ago after my friend sent it to me. I was going through old emails and saw the link and read it again. I had forgotten how much I loved this. I could litteraly feel the rain and picture myself in the scene. Amazing job!
chadders chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
that was beautiful, really, astonishingly beautiful - sigh, when i grow up i want to be able to write like you!
Splash123 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
So cute! I loved it.
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Beautiful.

I also love the rain, it has a personality of it's own.

Well Done!

Great writing, Keep it up!

Kamai6
notimportant chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Very . . . compelling, I loved the writing style, as always. And I agree about the kiss - they can kiss any other time. This is perfect without one.
asthesunshines chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
cute :D yeah. would have been cuter with a kiss, but great job!
rosamond chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I liked it very much the way it is. I don't think a kiss is necessary... it would ruin the feel of the moment... it wouldn't fit... LOVE it as it is
Raining Parade chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aw... I love it! It's beautifully written, like rain itself.
moonlight-pixy chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
i think your right. a kiss would have broken the flow!

i really enjoyed this one.

pixy
the-art-of-escapism chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This was beautiful! Thank you for sharing it.

There is a special place in my heart for rain, and this has made it even lovelier. :)

Thank you once again.