Reviews for Gohan Son and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Archdruid89 chapter 11 . 4/30
I see that you haven't updated this in nearly 3 years now.
I personally think that you should write that Gohan will train the Golden Trio, including his fellow Gryffindor housemates along with some friends in Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw in both martial arts and ki.
And if you have any plans on continuing throughout the book series, I would VERY much like to help you out with Book 4 since it's one of my favorites in the series. Just message me and I'll tell you my ideas for the whole of Book 4 and the rest of the book series, too.
Evilbadger chapter 11 . 4/14
Please continue this story. I read all of the first book you wrote and absolutely loved it. I'm really enjoying this one too. I see this story hasn't been updated for a couple years and this leads me to believe that you've abandoned this story, and that makes me quite sad. Nevertheless, I've really quite liked everything you've wrote so far and hope you do eventually come back to this awesome story.
The EverReader chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
This book is really good. I enjoy the fact that Vegeta actually helps and is involved, yet in his own, crabby way. I love this and would really enjoy it if you continued to work on this story. :)
SuperSaiyanKnight chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
I love the dialogue and interactions between Gohan and Vegeta in this chapter. Its great that you gave them a better relationship than in the anime. Although they do retain some rivalry anyway. Hopefully you'll update soon!
SuperSaiyanKnight chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
I love how Gohan saves Harry from the dementors in the Quidditch match and after reliving that horrible memory of Frieza killing Krillin, he turns Super Saiyan 2 and all the teachers and students at Hogwarts gets to see this unstoppable and amazing power that Gohan has but the dementors still eventually overpower him. I hope SS2 becomes more resistant to dementor effects. As a reviewer below said, Dementors seem to be more of a threat to the SS2 power than Cell and that shouldn't be the case. I find you giving Gohan future-seeing abilities like his grandpa Bardock an interesting concept and a "step into the unknown" idea. I know you want to show that Gohan isn't all that perfect so that would be an interesting challenge. Your writing skills are superb Brian! I hope you update soon considering its been two years. Supersaiyan34's DBZ/HP stories are fine but yours is by far more superior and much better! Hope you continue this soon!
Severus Vegeta chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
If you update, please include scenes in which Snape and Vegeta are interacting with each other. I love these two characters and hopefully, this isn't abandoned.
smashman42 chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
I really, really, REALLY hope this isn't abandoned. This story and its predecessor are fantastic. Your writing style, your knowledge and melding of the two (geographically incompatible) worlds, character behaviour nailed - everything is so well done. I'm here waiting eagerly for how Hermione's Time Turner will impact the story compared to the original book three, and realise there have been no updates for two years.

I sincerely hope nothing bad has happened to you and it is merely life getting in the way. Hope you can pick this up again if/when you get the chance.
GodBoy chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
(Excuse the last line) until Harry and Gohan have their final epic battle with Cell and Voldemort during the Battle of Hogwarts (if you are to continue all the way there) All this is to make that possible battle all that intriguing and from what i read the dementors seem more of a threat than Cell to Gohan and his SSJ2 form so do cancel that threat out when you update (besides Gohans potential) patronus
GodBoy chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
One more thing Brian, make it that super saiyan 2 becomes completely immune to the effects of the dementors as Gohans mind in that state is filled with rage and destruction, and the SSJ2 amplifying his mental control abilities making him immune to their effects.
But make sure Gohan doesnt use his SSJ2 form in front of the students except for the trio until Gohan and Harry have their final epic battle with Cell and Voldemort at the battle offiform inYou need to ma
Thanatos chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
I am truly enjoying this story. Though, I wonder why you haven't updated in 2 years? I wish you can maybe update in this year. Not rushing you are anything, and I'm pretty sure you probably have lots of things to do, but I want to read this story to the end. I was also hoping that you could continue with all the other books after this?

If you are simply suffering from Writer's Block, here are some ideas:

1 Gohan transforms to Great Ape form at the same time as Lupin turns into a werewolf.

2 Before that, Gohan has a 'Vision' of Cell and Voldemort having an argument.

Now, here are some ideas for pairings (some staying true to Harry Potter):

GohanXLuna

HarryXGinny

RonXHermione.

Now, farewell! Hope you will be able to update soon!

With Good Luck,

Thanatos
GodBoy chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
SuperSaiyan34's DBZ/HP Stories are nowhere as good as yours. More realistic and badass! Plz write the full 7!
dolguldur chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
this is a great story
please continue
Dr4g0nb411z chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
AMAZING! Please come with another one soon! And try to make Gohan and Hermione go on a date or they start to develope feelings. Otherwise spectacular work and keep posting more
Pizzadude5665 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014