Reviews for Wingman
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/29
NĂ©es more
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 1/4
this should go on TVTropes, right under 'hilarious in hindsigh' ;)
dunno how i managed to miss it for years, but i'm glad I found it
saya06 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This story is awesome. It took a while to get my breathing back because I was laughing so hard :D
SB chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Dude, this was awesome! I really wish you would make it into a full length story, that would make my day! ) Good Job, Great Idea, Awesome Story!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was a unique way to save Dean from Hell.

I LOVE the language correcting wings. What would they do if Dean tried to get laid?
whimsycality chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh that is priceless.
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Please add a part 2 with Bobby in it! I loved this!
piticbob chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
OK, you are a freaking genius. With a wicked imagination. Angel wings? On Dean? With teeth? And self-awareness and propriety? Ohmygod this story rocks to the nth power.
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i love it very much!
raion chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This is hilarious XD
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
*cackles madly*
12397 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
hee can you write the story longer so we can all know what happens next. love to read an story with dean being an angel and saves the world
Tey'Imena chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This is such WIN. -favorites- I particularly love this because of the House of the Holy episode, yanno, where Dean keeps going on and on about him not believing in God? And now, working for The Man... oh, just lovely. (Not to mention your representation of the boys stays as close to in character as they can get in this kind of situation, and the story is just adorable/hilarious.)

Please, oh please oh please oh please, could we see Bobby's reaction? Pretty please?
brjosk chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
_ Fantastic!
babyreaper chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Lovely story, I'm so glad Dean didn't get dragged down to hell and it was so funny with the wings biting him. Great work