Reviews for An Academic Question
lovely story
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 2/4/2009

loved it.
Mini-Potts chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Still wondering about Lupin Jr.! EK!

tbmsand chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Nevile had the best line.

whydoyouneedtoknow chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Poor Hermione. Is she ever going to get over this conversation?

Fred sent Snape Victoria's Secret?

Neville, Neville, Neville... you just don't get it, do you?

Enjoyed this little series greatly! Good writing! Yay you!
Raven25 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Now that's just lovely. I'd read An English Werewolf in New York as well, but not on so I never saw it had sequels! To get to the point, I thought this was so sweet and funny, and a wonderful portrayal of straight!Remus. I also like Amanda; she's one of the few OCs who I've found myself liking. In the previous fic, I very much liked the idea of her leaping to the conclusion that Remus had AIDS - I've used that idea myself in the past, and it's nice to see I'm not the only one who saw the connection.

Oh, and the reference - it's Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London, isn't it? I've only got the Grateful Dead version, but I'm reliably informed that it's a cover!
nefarious vixen chapter 1 . 8/8/2003

"Quickdraw McGraw"

*Drowns in the gutter*

What a great series, it's about time Remus deserved some happiness. Will you be writing up more Amanda/Remus fics?
Princess Chi chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
*snik* Cute - It sorta reminds me of a conversation I had with my P.E. teacher...Unwanted but helpful .~ Goodjob -
azriona chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
As you can see, I'm just zipping right through these puppies (no pun intended). I didn't recognize the quote, but I can't quite recall the song either, so who knows. (I cheated and looked at the other reviews ... I was thinking Star Trek for some reason.)

The fact that in the last half hour I've read through three of your stories and I'm most definately moving on to the third should tell you how much I'm enjoying this series. Whee!
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
damn. don't know the quote. yet again, great last line :)
Indigo Ziona chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
LOL! Cute :) Simply wonderful.
Peanut Butter Toast chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
you're prolly sick of hearing from me, but I love feedback myself, so... another story, another outstanding job. Three cheers for you!

JB chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Absolutly loved it- it was so sweet- hope there are more stories to follow
Dizzy Grl chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
Quickdraw McGraw! *laughs hysterically* Okay...I'm better now...I'm fascinated with this HP universe that you've created. Perhaps we can have more? Hm?
Lady Ardnassac chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
LOl love the lipstick comment, i really like how you write Remus, he is so sweet, and my fav