Reviews for Losing Face
koejke18 chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
yeah! shonen-ai is slowly coming into the story. xD

This is a really good, actually all your stories are awesome!

Go you :D
silver-eyed chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
aw, poor goku! omg, hakkai! i can't believe he's taking advantage of sanzo! hehhe, this was something that i really didn't expect at all, but i can't say that i dislike it or like it yet. i don't know how i feel about a situation where hakkai's with sanzo but goku doesn't like it (or is jealous) so i await the next chapter to see where you're going with this. i'm not just gonna stop reading if you do pair these two up (i've read plenty of hakkai and sanzo fics which are good)

well, keep it up! XD
DarkSiren49 chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
Ah.. poor Goku. If he gets to dreppessed he's going to start cuttin.. or he's going to run for it. Please update soon I'm dieing to know what happens nexted.
Zer0-san chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I'd really like to read some more!

It's really funny and sweet! (Love the husband an wife thing)

*Favorites*
Shella not logged in chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
(Hey, for once it isn't Hakkai and *Gojyo* acting like a married couple. Variety is fun.)

Very happy to read this - it has all the best bits from Keeping Face, in particular spot-on ICness all through, both for characters in isolation and their interactions together; plus great senses of drama and humour. Sanzo Hakkai married couple hilariously awesome X) Watching the two of them conspire together to tease the others (and each other at the same time) is pure joy. And the story looks like it'll be fresh and go in new directions at the same time. Coolness D

[Small notes re apparent typos: "Hakkai turned to Sanzo and let Gojyo take the 'back'. The redhead looked like he had thoroughly enjoyed watching 'Gojyo'." I think 'back' should be 'bag', and 'Gojyo' should be 'Goku', yes? Also, "Gojyo 'pat' them both, before leaning on his arm on Hakkai’s shoulder. As much fun as their little prank was, Gojyo had seen way too much of them flirting for one 'knight'." Just a couple of little things I noticed.]

This chapter was loads of fun to read and I'm very much looking forward to more! Thank you!
ShinigamixGirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This is so interesting. I hope you update soon cause I am anticipating is Sanzo going to be turned into a demon. Or will his past of being called demon come and haunt him. Please do update soon. [;

~ShinigamixGirl
koejke18 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I'm so liking this story! Sanzo and Hakkai going shopping togheter, so sweet they're indeed like a married couple :)

Upload please :D
nimblnymph chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I wish I could think of something constructive. Unfortunately, my brain isn't finished squeeing yet.

This is incredible so far. Such fun, well written... and it's something I've been DYING to see you write for some time! Please keep it up.

Now the brain is done squeeing. However, it's now wandered into Hakkai/sanzo smut land. Sorry, but nothing constructive will be produced at this time. Not until those two are finished doing their thing.
BlackDove-alchemist chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Yay! Sequal!
TakedaSaiyuki chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This is very funny and cute. I loved the part when Hakkai said that he wants to be the father.
Jamica chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This was just great And I'm curious about what the summuary exacly meant... It's because this sequel that I started reading the first story. And I loved it.
VampireDoll666 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
OH THAT WAS FUNNY SANZO AND HAKKAI ACTING LIKE THEY WERE MARRIED*priceless*And, the fact that Sanzo was acting a little more relaxed(If you want to call being in a blackmarket; with nothing but demons as you wait for a picky shopper to find the right limiter, relaxing)It was a good change for Hakkai to see. Can't wait for the next chapter, until then bye!
Arugula Pacioli chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was great, I love your humor:D
tantei39kunoichi chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
XD I simply love it. 83 rules. XD
Rayven chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
This looks like it's going to be amazing. Just the way that Sanzo was calmly slouching around in the demon district - without batting an eyelash at being taken for one - is fantastic. I can't wait to see more.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »