Reviews for The BeST Challenge Collection
librarywitch chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
Oh man me too! I thought about that myself because something was wrong with arm, I can't see Voldie marking such an inept menion. So something happened. I would explain his fear of both Lupin and Fenrir. Thanks for sharing this ficlet!
Les Dowich chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
Well, there you go! I didn't even know you had written that. It fits with your essay on werewolves and Malfoy's involvement very nicely. As always, your writing is very good, well thought through and rounded off. I liked it.

Les
whitehound chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I'm not actually reviewing this but using it as a means of replying to your message, since you don't have messaging activated on your profile (unless that's an ffn glitch).

There's nothing wrong at all with writing an AU scenario for Harry, yes: it just ticks me off a bit that the whole tiny-cupboard thing is treated by fanon as if it was canon.

In canon his bed in the cupboard was definitely a bed, not just a mattress - he was able to lose things underneath it. And understair cupboards vary enormously according to how they are laid out. The one in the house I am living in now is quite small, but the one in my previous house (medium-sized Scottish cottage) measured 12ft by 4ft on the ground and 10ft high for most of its length. Many proper bedrooms in the Edinburgh area are no bigger than that, although they usually (not always) have windows.