Reviews for Lost and Found
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This was awesome :D I'm so pleased I found this (totally by accident). It's a great idea, and I can see it happening. I don't think there are enough friendshippy fics (in general) out there and I'm so pleased to have found this one. It's very well written, poignant and hits the heart at just the right angle. It's excellent, well done
Oriminally chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Nice short shot!

I came upon reading you after reading Elphaba's one-shot.

I must say, you're profile is a good read and I must ask,

Have you been described as 'anal'?

I think you're qualities are memorable and good fun.

It's nice to see someone else on this site cares about the right way to do things.

Anyway back to the point:

I really wish you did make it longer, I love content!

Hopefully sometime soon you'll have an expansion.

*Much wishful thinking*

Have a wonderful day~

miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
This was a nice little story. It was short, but meaningful at the same time. I've always wondered that the others might have thought that Videl was in denial too, since not a lot of them could tell if he was alive. Strange, she only spent about a month with him and yet she had the most faith in Gohan during that time.

Great job, and I loved the quote too!
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008

Hm... Why did you change the POV?

It was good but maybe you could have made it a little longer?

I haven't heard the 'spin' on that quote before.

I have heard of 'Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all' though.

Keep it up!

Domboshu chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
You idgit. "It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."
Lucesco chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Never heard of 'it's better to be loved and lost than never to have lost at all'... I did hear of the other version from A. Tennyson 'it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all'... I first didn't really like Butler's quote, thought it was a cynical play on Tennyson's line, but now that I thought about it: at least there was someone to lose. Either of the quotes would do well in this story.

It's a good one-shot, only it's a bit short. Now I have the feeling something's missing, or that you could have done more with the concept. But it's not bad.
death21337 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
It's good, but it would be even better with more details. Your choice of words just begs longer paragraphs.