Reviews for Table for Three
ShiftersFate chapter 1 . 4/3
Odd her becoming a cook at all but over all this stroy is amazingly sweet and well worded. Thank you for posting!
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 1/24
wew! That was one good, bitter-sweet one-shot. Well written. I liked how after the initial part of the story, Kagome & Sesshomaru's relationship development was slow and steady. They both grew up in their character..it was amusing to see Sess feel possessive about Kagome n still be confused. ;) And as you wrote Kagome was nothing but determined.
I know it kind of sounds silly to ask but did Sess officially mate Kag? hehe And at some point I was curious about what the reaction of everyone(Inu, Rin, Kag, Sess) will be after they came across each-other after Kag & Sess fell in love..?

Well all the best with your works n thanks for sharing. :)
dxlmao chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
D'awwww what a cute little ending. I absolutely love it.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
It's fitting having Kagome be a chef after having to prepare so much food for the gang in the Feudal Era (as simple as those meals were). I love how the interactions between Kagome and Sesshomaru were so realistic and in-character, making this all the more enjoyable to read. :)
Lady Black Inu chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
u should make it longer!
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Perfect.
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Beautiful, intense, romantic, and a masterpiece. You are an amazing talented writer, thanks for this awsome story (_)

Raven
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I love the entire idea and story. It was ended in the way I like it, too. Good job for writing this XD
JordenMichelle chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
My heart just broke in happiness. Is that possible? This is such an amazing story. Your writing is superb... I really don't know what to say. Sesshoumaru was perfect (like he could be otherwise) and Kagome, just spot on. It was totally believable and awesome.

I am looking forward to reading more of your works! Truly wonderful. Never stop writing. Seriously, haha.
Mistress Sianna chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This was a really wonderful story! I love the gradual and unsteady progression of the relationship between the characters. For a one-shot, this was a very satisfying story. I was initially surprised about their daughter. I was thinking, "How the heck does Kagome have a child by..." and then I remembered that one encounter earlier in the story. XD I'm kinda slow like that sometimes!

Again, beautifully spun tale. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire story!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
What a wonderful story. Sad... but happy and full of determination. Interesting to see Inuyasha with Rin. I wonder what happened to Shippou and Kirara/Kilala. I am surprised Kagome never asked about Shippou.

Thanks for writing!
BrainFailure chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Oh I liked that - it made me feel all bubbly inside D
magix234 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I liked the idea of this fic. The title I found very apt and very alluring too. It was good.
wintersalad chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh. I really love your last line.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Very moving story. Even though it ended well I still felt sad that Kagome had to go through so much before she found happiness. Well written.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »