Reviews for Singing Through The Silence
PrismaRed chapter 3 . 8/22
Aw, it's so sad that you've probably discontinued this story, it's very beautiful. And such a cliffhanger!
This is definitely a very interesting take on Light, especially since there's no Death Note and he's not Kira. It makes me wonder how you would have done this if he did have the Death Note, and it wasn't accessible to him. I'm sure it would have been wonderful, you do emotions very well!
Your writing style is also amazing! Hope you're doing well after all these years.
Noxaura Cille chapter 3 . 8/8
Holy shlit. I desperately need an update. This is getting gooooood. Oh please~, Author-san? Pleeeaaasseee~? ~Nox
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 2 . 4/23
Ah and yet again I have found a work that I have already read. About a year ago I read this and was amazed at the emotions you captured. The second read through did not change that. Thanks once again for the tragic story. I will be waiting if you ever return to fanfiction.
Alsheon chapter 3 . 4/22
*Screaming, clawing, bawling and rolling like a mad*
I'm totally gonna go insane! Please! Update! You've made my sweet, pure, innocent little Raito screamed in that silence for... What? Seven years? Cut him some slack!
SquareSquid chapter 3 . 4/6
I know this is a long shot, but if the author is ever looking at this site I'd just like to say that, even if it's just a brief timeline the of events until (hopefully) he is rescued and not a new installment at all, any sort of update on this would be appreciated. Some of us can get a little too invested in fictional events sometimes...
MATSUDA YES! :)))))) I hope u update! Yes, even after some years! Have faith.
The wammy girl chapter 3 . 3/15
You have to update. :-(
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
I... I can't. Please you need to update. I'm past crying. I'm in histeria. So much emotion is tormenting me right now and I need to know what happens. I am literally begging you to update this fan fiction because I keep coming back to it and I can't get over how great it is. Every time I read it I get this reaction. The thing that really gets to me is raito in the sound proof unit. God it just seems terrifying. And I think I'm crying.
hpsoulmate chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
This is my second or third time reading this. And yes this is how I torture myself. I'm pretty sure I'm a masochist now. But please. Pretty please. I'm begging you. Please continue this. Please. I need a closure to this wonderful story. I want to see the Light at the end of the tunnel. I wanna know how they solve this case. Please release my Light from the coffin. Let him out. I'm begging you. Please.
jas chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
it would be pointless to beg for an update but WOW this fic is incredible
Sturnidae chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
Bro, you really really have to update.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
This feels like a cliffhanger
Sturnidae chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
please continue!
The Fullmetal Otaku Kyuubi chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
It's been eight years since you updated this story...this is most definitely pointless, but I am holding onto the hoe that you still go online sometimes.

Anyways, I absolutely love this story, it is my favourite DN fanfic...could you please update? Please.
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
I'm going to guess its safe to assume that you've abandoned this story. However that doesn't change the fact that this is one of the saddest and emotional pieces of work on fanfiction. You've captured Raito's emotions and hurt so deeply that I wanted to cry for him. Beautiful and heart wrenching work. I'm going to follow you anyway in case you ever come back around and update this.