Reviews for Singing Through The Silence
The wammy girl chapter 3 . 3/15
You have to update. :-(
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
I... I can't. Please you need to update. I'm past crying. I'm in histeria. So much emotion is tormenting me right now and I need to know what happens. I am literally begging you to update this fan fiction because I keep coming back to it and I can't get over how great it is. Every time I read it I get this reaction. The thing that really gets to me is raito in the sound proof unit. God it just seems terrifying. And I think I'm crying.
hpsoulmate chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
This is my second or third time reading this. And yes this is how I torture myself. I'm pretty sure I'm a masochist now. But please. Pretty please. I'm begging you. Please continue this. Please. I need a closure to this wonderful story. I want to see the Light at the end of the tunnel. I wanna know how they solve this case. Please release my Light from the coffin. Let him out. I'm begging you. Please.
jas chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
it would be pointless to beg for an update but WOW this fic is incredible
neverXmind chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
Bro, you really really have to update.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
This feels like a cliffhanger
neverXmind chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
please continue!
The Fullmetal Otaku Kyuubi chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
It's been eight years since you updated this story...this is most definitely pointless, but I am holding onto the hoe that you still go online sometimes.

Anyways, I absolutely love this story, it is my favourite DN fanfic...could you please update? Please.
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
I'm going to guess its safe to assume that you've abandoned this story. However that doesn't change the fact that this is one of the saddest and emotional pieces of work on fanfiction. You've captured Raito's emotions and hurt so deeply that I wanted to cry for him. Beautiful and heart wrenching work. I'm going to follow you anyway in case you ever come back around and update this.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
NO! YOU LIAR! It has been SEVEN YEARS! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2016
I do hope you get better soon.
I love this story and I support you all the way.
Apollo Jones chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
Please keep writing! I keep coming back to this every couple month just to reread it and see if you have updated, which I almost never do! This is by far one of the best fanfics and just stories in general that I've ever read. Please please please please please continue this story! I would love you forever of you did!
anon chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
AHHHH YOU CAN'T END IT HERE YOU CAN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

please tell me you're still around?
piglet7722 chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
U on hiatus?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
DUUUUUUUUUDE this is the shiiiit. Holy fuck his is good! there is so much right with this chapter, holy crap! DOn't you stop thi,s y'hear? this is so exciting