Reviews for Singing Through The Silence
neverXmind chapter 3 . 7/18
Bro, you really really have to update.
This feels like a cliffhanger
neverXmind chapter 3 . 6/14
please continue!
Michaelis Lawliet chapter 1 . 5/10
It's been eight years since you updated this story...this is most definitely pointless, but I am holding onto the hoe that you still go online sometimes.

Anyways, I absolutely love this story, it is my favourite DN fanfic...could you please update? Please.
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 3 . 5/4
I'm going to guess its safe to assume that you've abandoned this story. However that doesn't change the fact that this is one of the saddest and emotional pieces of work on fanfiction. You've captured Raito's emotions and hurt so deeply that I wanted to cry for him. Beautiful and heart wrenching work. I'm going to follow you anyway in case you ever come back around and update this.
NO! YOU LIAR! It has been SEVEN YEARS! UPDATE!
I do hope you get better soon.
I love this story and I support you all the way.
Apollo Jones chapter 3 . 4/5
Please keep writing! I keep coming back to this every couple month just to reread it and see if you have updated, which I almost never do! This is by far one of the best fanfics and just stories in general that I've ever read. Please please please please please continue this story! I would love you forever of you did!
anon chapter 3 . 3/12
AHHHH YOU CAN'T END IT HERE YOU CAN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

please tell me you're still around?
piglet7722 chapter 3 . 3/8
U on hiatus?
DUUUUUUUUUDE this is the shiiiit. Holy fuck his is good! there is so much right with this chapter, holy crap! DOn't you stop thi,s y'hear? this is so exciting
Italia19 chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
This is so amazing and you write so beautifully. Even though I know you must have abandoned this I can't help but wish and wait for more. You write Raito's nature so perfectly and his mental deterioration so believably. L's inner thoughts and actions seem so life-like and I love how you included Matsuda as the catalyst for resolving the case. I can't stop thinking about how you would end this story, but I'm afraid my ideas will never give me as much pleasure as reading your story has done thus far.
SilverFoxPhantom chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
I'm so sad you have stopped updating, you cant just finish it here, please update as others have said this is one of the best fics for this fandom and it would be such a shame if you didnt finish it or let someone else continue it.
Natsuki D chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
NOO! LIGHT!
When he gets free he's gonna need headphones playing music on all the time
Can't wait for the next chapter
Ruby626 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
This is one of the best stories in the DN fandom! Pleeeease do continue writing!