Reviews for On Your Feet Or On Your Knees
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 2/14
Wow, you are one of the best writers I've read from on . We need more good fanfic writers. This is awesome. :)
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This was an amazing story. While I honestly don't approve of anything but Harry/Luna, it was still great.
AurorFelicis3755 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
God, make me cry why don't you?! Although i disagree with your pairing of Dean and Luna, this was so beautifully written I could look past that :) Brilliant description of feeling, avoiding cliches (a lot of fics are really cringey because of the cliches) so thanks for writing this!
Smithback chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
oh, God!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Hey, thanks for the pm! i ws looking throgh your other stories, and this was REALYY good:)
AutumnRoseSummerLily chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Thank you for recomending this sotry to me, its very good and fits the scene very well.

Keep writing.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I think you really captured all the characters here, and created a finely worded piece that many will enjoy. Nicely done! :)
Serendipity Star chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Alright, you asked me a LONG time ago to read and review this. Took me a long time to get to it, so sorry about that. Anyway, I thought it was well written, even if there could've been more description included. Keep writing! Oh, wait you don't have a problem with that. You have 58 stories. WOW.
Bloody Wonder chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This is a wonderful story. You should broaden the idea. It is really good!
Mesterio chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
My heart wrenched when I read that. Very dramatic, but very realistic thinking for such a situation. Very nice one-shot.
themusicain chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
you've built up the tension really well, and the dialogue helped the pace. well done
brigrove chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
an inspirational short about two characters which normally wouldn't interest me much.
AddictedToPotterAndProudOfIt chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I liked how you took it from a different point of view than most do. I never really thought that much about Dean, but he seems more interesting when you write about him. I usually don't like pairings outside the book, but it fit perfectly here. Think I might have to reconsider my point of view because of this fic. Really like Dean and Luna together, you described them (and him/his feelings) perfectly!
Misanagi chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Thanks for recommending me this story. I love getting a look at other character's bravery and you did exactly that here. Thanks for sharing.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Thanks for recommending this story to me. It's definitely well-written, and well characterized. I like that Dean and Seamus resolve to kill Voldemort-something that would fit in well with the feel of the series.

The Dean/Luna angle was spot on; I was strongly reminded of Dumbledore's comment about how "sometimes we sort too soon." I've never really thought of her as a Gryffindor, but she sure has proven herself worthy of being one.

Excellent job!