Reviews for Irish Mediator
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Oh my god! This is HILARIOUS! PLEASSSSSSSSSSE continue!
Law Denvir chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
I know it's been two years, but PLEASE update?
TheFanFicAddict chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
This is interesting, a shame its not been updated in so long!
Alitchen chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Good, but i hope there is an other chapter comming so he can tell House that he love him.
awesomenerd95 chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
No no no no please don't just leave it there ur story is very I intertaining and is geting jucy. Will house reveal his past? Perhaps go down the abusive father rout? Please please update soon thank you :)
MarieVerdonck chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Nice story, it's really quite amusing how House's sarcastic attitude is both funny and raises the tension even more ;)

Anyway please update soon!

Athena
GallifreyanGirl chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
I'm loving this story can't wait to see what skeletons are in house's closet and then wilson's big reveal. I hope that you come back to this story. I'd love to see the finished product.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
I hope it won't take too long! plz update soon! love Ory;p
littledeviant chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
I love this! I hope your planning on finishing it *hint hint* :)
Muirgen Monet chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
This is a great story! "Go now and earn your minimum wage" love it and can't wait for more!
LoserGoneWrong chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
aw, loved it though!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Darn, there isn't anymore. *cries in a corner* Well House is gonna be surprised when finds out who Wilson likes! Yay, another great chapter!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
Oh please update soon! I am loving it, gotta see House's reaction.
judi chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
this seems like a promising housewilson. However, I was kinda confused about who was saying what.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
Ohh, I'm really glad this came out. IT's funny, I got a Story alert on this chapter before it came out, and now it has actually come out. I really like how it turns out, so their relationship to get stonger.