Reviews for Technical Difficulties
rar chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Hi. this is a wonderful story. i have read enchanted again too and I loved that one as well. I cant really see anything to improve on i nthe story, but im confused on reviews page by the people who wrote the story with yuo. you dont have to, but i would really like it if when you update (soon!) could you just say hi to me in one of those into thingies? I know it sounds stupid, but im a really big fan of your writing. Your technique is superb. Please! update soon!

P.S. I think :"Enchanted Again:"

is just as good as the original.
G.G. Jellyfish chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
This chapter is amazingly good. I nearly starting crying, it was so moving, so touching...

and then I fell off my chair.

Life is just fabulous, don't you think? Summer is great.

Your story is really funny. Made me laugh out loud. Yay. But you don't have much action. When do the big epic battle/fight scenes come in?

G.G. Jellyfish

P.S. Get off your lazy butt and post the next chapter. I know you've already written it! D
Chatoyant chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
I like your style much more than Vivian Vande Velde's. Her concepts always fascinate me, but the way she writes tends to annoy me. However, I continue to read and buy her novels for some odd reason.

Anyway, I very much enjoy your story. The characters are realistic, and the plot seems to be starting off nicely. Please continue. :3
MertleYuts chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
*gigglesnort* Soup of Eternally Aggravating Doom eaten with the Spoon of Justice. I am in love with this story already! I love the way you write and all of the wonderful sacrasm and easy conversations. You must update soon!
Glowfish36 chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
YEY! UPDATION! Updation...) spelling it wrong is funny_

Love the chapter )

SUMMER STARTS IN 13 DAYS! YES!

Right, sorry, just wanted to share my joy.

Glowy
G.G. Jellyfish chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHHA! I LOVE PENNIES!

Shaiya was really well written considering you didn't know her when you wrote it. But you know her now so I expect her to improve upon the perfection you have created.

THEY'RE SO CUTE AND CUDDLY -I don't want to go to school tomorrow-THE PENNIES ROLL AND BOUNCE...AND! If you have a whole bunch you can buy something.

Oh yeah, and Juilliette is cool too. Tell Glowfish36 that she's great. Hehehehe. )

But Stephanie is cooler, and her name starts with an S. Mine starts with a G.

HEY! SO DOES MINE!

Over all, brilliant story.
G.G. Jellyfish chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Wow! The first chapter was incredible. The funny parts made me laugh and the action was really exciting, ignoring the fact that there was barely any. But this is, after all, a prologue.

I liked the plant. It was scary. Even though it was plastic. I could feel its scary plastic anger.
SRS chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
I have 1 thing to say:

wow godleh!

When I got your email, I was like "SRS?" lol... ;)

Very good intro though. I hadn't pictured me being so... arrogant :X but good :D
Glowfish36 chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
I'm so proud of you! *sniffle* *sniffle*

Chapter two is ALIVE!

Now how about chapter three?

*sigh* Chapter was brilliant, you spelled 'arrive' with an extra r. Granted, I didn't look very closely, so for all I know, I probably just thought you added an extra r, but you didn't. The penny scene was brilliant)

Chapter Three?

Happy Easter & Testing Week

Glowing Hearties for ever,

faithful reviewer,

faithful annoyance,

faithful me,

faithful writer (...*cough*not really *cough*),

faithfully ready incase you want me to write a couple sections,

faithfully waiting for next chapter,

Glowfish 36

Tsalina Gelorwya of Glenswergli Clan
Bunnyluv611 chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
i can't wait to read about this fantasy land

so with these virtual reality games i'm asumming they're transported into that land?
Bunnyluv611 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
to be honest, i'm quite confused with what's going on, but i haven't read the books it's based off of,

other than that, your writing style is wonderful, as always

and it's interesting

had this been the first page of a book i randomly picked up,

i would definitely keep reading

:]
2 Lazy 2 Login chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Hey Jelly!

A promising prologue, and I must say I'm quite interested, but I also have absolutely no idea what's going on. (What's with the plastic? Is that what you mean by the title?)
Emma chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Awesome! Please write more!
Glowfish36 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
It was beautiful! *sniff*

I've never read anything like it!

Ravyn, I may not survive until you update the next chapter! *sob*

Save me! UPDATEO

Merry Christmas,

Glowy
Laeve chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I really like it. The characters are very interesting, and the story is very realistic (for the setting that is, :) ). Please update soon! Thanks! :)

Shadowed