Reviews for The Madness Beneath
Dbird chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
lol really good. the one thing better than grenade fishing is throwing grenades into crocodiles mouths. write more plz!
yuna3k0 chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
LOL! that was funny! i totally thought he was killing soldiers! xD

love the fic,keep it up! D
Andi Mack chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
These are so brilliantly crafted and well written! I can't wait to read more. Awesome work. I also hope you don't get this review like...3 times. FF is given me a bit of a headache here for some reason. :/
Jyunana chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Sure thing. Music to my ears long but fairly good and funny.
Jyunana chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
An accident...Right. We all know how highly entertainning it is to mess up with the game in funny ways. LET'S KEEP THE CASUALTIES TO A MAXIMUM! *smiles wide* Should be funny to see E.E. blow up and splash all over the place and camera. I wonder how Raiden keep up with her in your story, since she's annoying.
Menamebephil chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
MGS3 takes The Crazy to new heights. Call whatsername, the girl that tells you about your food, when you've got a glowcap mushroom. You'll have this crazy conversation about how the mushrooms recharge your batteries. Or call the dude that tells you about your equipment when you've taken your shirt off. At one point Snake says:

"Is there an option to take my pants off too?"

Eww. Or save and quit when you're in prison. You'll have a freaky dream, and then call that dude. He'll tell you about this dream involving "a giant wakling tank made of shit". Or call him from inside the legandary Cardboard Box.

"It was my destinty to be inside this box."

The list goes on...such comical games.

And am I alone in hating E.E? She's so freaking WHINY. And I don't mind Raiden, he's alright. No Solid Snake, though.

MNBP