Reviews for Bellas and Edwards Refreshed story
Vamps Rule chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
hello, you need to finish this awsome fan fictions! so now what you do need to write it like NOW!

- tips

- make bella and her friends have good life in forks

- bella needs to have a theme like i love to skateboard and music so she must be realy good at them

- friends need a little energy coz there a little low on ethousam (sorry can't spell to save my life!)

but i REALLY LIKE it so keep writing!

- Vamps
emoellie42396 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
OMFG! thiz story friggin rocks! i hate preps too. i wear tons of black and i dont judge people and i think emo guys r hot. please continue! :)

emoellie
Blondie by Heart chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
i hope you get things cleared up.i dont hold anything against you.
xXcrossedXx chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
i think you should keep her that way like emo/skater/punk. she needs to have personality and thats it i mean she could stop cutting but not playing guitar or anywho, very good idea to use.
xXcrossedXx chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
I really think you should continue this story. very imaginative. I recommend You read the story the outcast to get some ideas. im not saying to steal idea but just to get some other ideas. but otherwise very very spectacular imagination.
RockstarLife chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I love the house of night series! :D awesome job! :D
Unerose93 chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
Hey, sorry about all your personal problems. I hope it clears up...

I think that the very first thing you wrote sounded like a great idea, I think you should continue on that line.

Whatever you write I'll be here, reading it xD

XOXO

twilight addicted swedish girl ;D
black burning heart66 chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
hey, i just wrote you an awesome review, then my internet disconnected and i lost it. it was awesome coz it had some advice in it too. anyway, the gist of it was, i don't think anyone has the right to judge you for who you are, and i know that sounds corny, but it's true. and i think, that, if you can, you should tell your parents that you're bi, but if you think they'll have a problem with it, then it's your choice. i know i'm probably not making a lot of sense, but i'm trying not to sound like a therapist. and another thing, i thnk you should keep writing. i find that writing makes me feel better, although i've never had the guts to post any of it on this site or anything. i'm really looking forward to both your stories, and i think you should continue to write them both, and if you do, then please post as soon as you can! i'm looking forward to the next chapter, and i know, falling for a friend sucks.
COMMA OF THOUGHT chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
It's okay, you can continue when you can. I understand what your going through. I have 7 bi friends and 1 lesbian friend. Plus 3 of my aunts are lesbian. And my favorite Uncle is gay. So I get offended when people are mean about it and that happens a lot. I live in the south where everybody is republican and narrow minded. You are immediately judged in my small town. But to make you feel better, my mimi (grandma) used to be really prejudice and would not talk to my aunt. In Catholicism you are not aloud to be gay. But my mimi and my mom missed my aunt, so in the end it really matters about what kind of person you all worked out. So I can understand if you don't feel like writing. I haven't updated my stories in forever. It is kind of about death and I have had 4 close people to me die this summer so I am changing my thoughts up. Just wait till you have the urge to write. Maybe write what your going through. I'm sorry this is a long review and dose not have a lot to do with the story, but whatever.

-West
vampire12 chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
write this story!
Hale's Girl chapter 3 . 10/5/2008

In the name of all things Twilight related you must UPDATE!

Aislinn Night chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
Uh, YEAH!

You need to finish! I love it so far and I want to love it farther, so unless you finish, I can't love it any more.

FINISH!

On your mark... get set... GO!

AN
Edwardcullenmyboyfreind chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
I like both stories, the new one sounds interesting but this one is original.
GreenVelcroTechnology-2 chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
you really need to continue this!

ideas...ideas...ideas...

bella moves to forks. duh. edward (still vampire) sees her and feels that instant attraction he felt before (not only the blood lust but the lovey dovey part). edward reads her friend's minds and finds out she cuts herself (they know they just haven't said anything and try to keep her mind off of it cause they dont know what else to do). and then...

something else happens!

tada!

okay now get typing! :P
kansPETA chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
I think you should toatally continue this story please maybe you could write like their first week of school and how everyone looks down on them and stuff and then go from there