Reviews for Four Years' Worth of Tries
Aklee chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was amazingly well-written! The whole thing was incredibly sweet and realistic. I especially loved the way you started and their initial interaction when Yamato awakes.

I have just a tiny issue regrading how quickly Sora managed to bring Yamato round - since we don't have any insight into his thoughts throughout the conversation, it seemed a tad abrupt. That said, I loved the issue that you decided to tackle (it definitely added to how realistic their marriage is) and how wonderful Sora was. They were both very much in character and I really enjoyed the way you depicted their relationship. Well done :)

I see that you have another much longer Sorato fic, so I'm off to read that!
Indian FictionFan chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
it was exceptionally good!
soaddjss chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Loved it! Great idea, it took my breath away. Keep it up :)
mahwish1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
O my god, this was so sad and beautiful! You got all the right emotions to portray them! Beautiful work, honey! :)
Tanya Takaishi chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
What a beautiful look into a very intimate moment of doubt and worry in Sora & Yamato's relationship. You did a wonderful job portraying the feelings of a couple dealing with infertility and it struck a very special cord with me as my husband and I can relate. Although Yamato and Sora may have handled it almost a little too well... I wouldn’t have minded seeing just a little more disagreement between them as the issue causes a huge amount of stress on couples. (That may be just me being a little jealous of how sweet this was!)

I think that Yamato being the pessimist was in character for him, although as a woman in the same situation, I was impressed by Sora’s positive attitude. I can see her needing to be the strong one in this situation. I think that it was interesting how you had so little dialogue between them, but you conveyed how they understood each other without necessarily having to speak.

All in all, a very nice portrayal about an issue many don’t consider when writing fan fiction. Kudos to pegging the ups and downs of a bumpy four year rollercoaster of disappointment and how it affects the Sorato relationship.
StrawberrySmoothie99 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I read this agees ago and I really liked it but I never said anything and Ive found it again and im like Yaay

But i really like how you write, I like all your stories and one-shots (Y)
Graceful Flower chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
You've done an awesome job with this! I'm really amazed, your writing style and your ability to catch the very heart of a simple moment with simple words...well it's just amazing...please, please, please never stop writing such wonderful stories :)
Ivgie Sole chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
The sweetest thing I've read in a long while. The idea's very original,the fic's well written - as usual - and again I must say, it's just the sweetest thing ever. The beginning, where Sora was caressing Yamato's face while she had her hand in his, was just the tops. It was so sweet (I'm overusing the word, I guess) it nearly made me tear up. And I'm a guy, so that's saying something.

Great fic, thanks for writing it!
Airey chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
So I decided to read this one-shot of yours... since I'm procrastinating a bit. (Haha)

I really liked your descriptions and dialogue; I can actually visualize the scenario. Since I'm a bit...lost in time with Digimon, I can't really comment on the characteristics of Yamato and Sora. x]

At the end...I kinda... smiled for some unknown reason. O_O I don't know, maybe because I thought it was a bit awkward/cheesy/etc. xD

By the way, you should know who THIS is! :DD The best partner EVER in yo' life. xDD

Okay, I'll go do something productive now. X_X
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I'm surprised I haven't read this yet, seeing that I've read most of your other fics. This was cute and simple. I loved it. :D
SoraxKairi7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Love it
sorato fan chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
omg that was so cute!
blue wolf luv red phoenix chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
hey thanx 4 replying! i noe this is personal, but would u like 2 be my penpal, i would really appretiate it! i always wanted a penpal! reply 2 me at
Sonfaro chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Me likes. I think it flows very well, and to be perfectly honest its one of a few Sorato anythings I like these days.

- Sonfaro