Reviews for In Between
YOU FUCKING KILLED LEO!

...well written.

*sob*
calliopechild chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
This was really interesting to read. This is a take on Leo that I have never seen before; we all know he's protective, but I've never read an interpretation where it was taken quite this far. It was interesting, though, and at times, it didn't even really seem that implausible. I particularly liked Raph's reactions, though I don't know how grateful he'd be to Leo for protection on such a level. The Don/April was nice too, and the ending knocked me for a major loop. Raph trying to memorize Leo's breathing was very, very moving, especially given what happened. All together, a very nice fic, and thank you for a good read. _
ahming chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Most. depressing. thing. EVER.

EVER.

I curse you. Yet, at the same time, I love you. I cried, lulz. I sobbed like a little baby. Poor Donnie :( Poor Raph! dfagjk;gdfa POOR LEO! poor mikey ;_; poor april...

You've got amazing talent, DON'T EVER STOP WRITING!
Kallasilya chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Okay. Ahem, I'm trying not to cry over here.

That last chapter, all three sentences of it, is the perfect finish to a heart-breaking story.
KriStALKaLEi chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
That last chapter was great actually! Too much emphasis is based on length and not enough on content. It went well with the prior chapter that was so angst heavy. I never expected this story to end the way it did but it felt almost...right. Awesome job.
1woof1 chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Oh God no, please not Leo...
Patterson1219 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Oh... My... GOD! Seriously, each part of this story I went to add it to my favorites after I read the chapter... problem was, I added it to my favorites after the first chapter so each time following that I was like 'DUH!' But really, this story was so frickin awesome that I can't even begin to explain it! My favorite part is like literally impossible to discern... I mean, it could be the end of the first chapter where Leo is describing April's funeral! Or, it could be the amazing flow of the second chapter where we understand how the relationship between April and Don began... and ended. Or perhaps it's the death of Leo in the third chapter, restoring honor to the clan? But, when it all comes down to it... I'm pretty sure the fourth chapter was the icing on the cake. Beautiful... I'm simply in love.

Really really hope you decide to write more for this fandom... if you do, I'll be anxiously awaiting your wonderful, amazing, superb works... Thanks so very much for writing this fic! :)
Patterson1219 chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Ah! I can't believe it! LEO? *bawls* This was such an amazing chapter, though it certainly wins the depressing award... the scene with Leo and Raph? Amazing... and then the scene of Leo's death? Oh wow... so intense. I loved how you had Raph realize that Leo hadn't taken the easy way out... and the end of that scene? Leo's gentle smile and 'He loved us.' Totally got the chills... The next part, repeated from the first chapter, was simply perfect. And there's another chapter? I LOVE YOU!
Mondhexe chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
You killed Leonardo! you. Ok that got me I thought you were talking about April but this is way too deep. The shield sacrificing himself to protect them. I wish I had your talent.
Marie Kenobi chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Succinct and to the point. A joy to read as always. Kudos, em!
Marie Kenobi chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
The last third of this story was quite possibly one of the strongest things you've ever written, em. *bows down* I think you're truly finding your niche...or at least mastering one of your many. :-)
Marie Kenobi chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Wow, I was completely not expecting that. I'd had my suspicions in the first chapter, but I like the way you wrapped it all up and explained it from Donnie and April's POV in the second one. As always, your writing makes me envious. You need to get published, girl!
SilentMyriad chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
*cries*

That was beautiful. And so very sad and bittersweet.

I'm very glad I found this piece. I don't know if you plan on more, but if there is, I will most certainly look forward to reading it.
Tink17 chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Oh, wow! This was beautifully written. I love how you captured the passion and intensity of Donnie and April's relationship. This was such a bittersweat story. I don't know if you plan to expand on this, but I'd like to see how Raph reacted to Leo's decision. Though you showed Mikey's reaction in the first chapter, I'd like to see his thoughts and how he reacted to learning that Leo eventually went topside himself. Thanks for sharing!
Patterson1219 chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
That was beautiful! Ah, are you by chance going to do other companion fics? Or will this be the end for this amazing piece? Cause I love it! *sigh* Though it is rather depressing, isn't it? Once again, I bow to your awesomeness concerning the emotions you inspire with your writing... the flow of this part was amazing, a difficult thing to do with as many scenes you covered. Best of all... The end! T.T You're such an amazing author... I'm very, very tempted to read your Ronin Warrior fics! I used to be a fan of the show but never did find many fanfics that caught my attention... Thanks so much for writing this awesome fic! :)