Reviews for Reaching Out to You
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
That was really good. I like how you made Kankuro seem so real by describing all of his thoughts/feelings. Beneath Gaara's menacing presence, there was a slightly naive and innocent child who'd been craving for love his entire life. The close bond developing between the two brothers grew each chapter, which was really sweet. :-)
Yuki082 chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
so. freaking. good.
-Yuki
Sango Hale chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
I just love the way you write about the Sand Siblings. Really, it's perfect. They're of my favorites in Naruto and I'm very glad that there's a writer like you in this page. You made me fell in love with these characters even more than I was. Thank you.

Sango H.
d011 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I love this; Kankuro and Gaara's bond is so sweet. This is an amazing story! :D
ShadeTH9 Scourge chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
This is realy good! I came across this story at like 2:40 am in the morning and was like 'one more fanfiction wont hurt, I will just read a chapter' but then it turned out really awesome and I couldnt go to sleep wondering what then next chapter held! So I read all the chapters there are, what a story! I hope for another chapter!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
NO FINISH THIS THIS IS THE BEST FREAKIN' THING EVER CONTINUE PLEASE XI
Makichan123 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
amazing!
MizuMizu chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
you are now one of my favourite writers, i love your sandsibs bonding stories! and i love the sweet side of kankuro
Dark lady chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Ai... Kawaii!

Short, but so much fun to read.
timme chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
i didn't think gaara was brushing him off. the people that are important i consider their advice thoroughly, even if it seems i wasn't listening or brush them off completely.

nice fic.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
aw this was a really good story, you captured their emotions really well, wish I could do that! Aww I love brotherly love fanfics, keep up the good work!
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
This is really good. You have a lot of beautiful parts and your writing style flows quite nicely. I really enjoyed this story. It was really sweet.

One of my favourite parts was "The terror of his young life was resting on his bed—a monster in his room, a thin veil of consciousness between him and Shukaku’s insanity. And yet he wasn’t afraid. He couldn’t be. He heard him, saw him, had even touched him: the human who was his brother. A child that carried a burden Kankuro couldn’t imagine. However, whether he understood Gaara’s plight or not, he would stay by his younger brother from now on. More than teamwork, more than blood, it was the love that grew in darkness, between the cold desperation of Suna and the legacy of Sabaku hate." That was just beautiful. Thank you.
Sandshinobi00 chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
AW! This is so cute! I love your sand sib fics, there so cute! big cudos to you and darhelmetj!
Mystical Sand chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
I liked how Kankuro explained mannerisms to Gaara and how he asked himself if they could become brothers by more than blood. It's nice how they're slowly learning about each other and coming to trust each other.
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Ok, Yeah I read the future chapter/chapters. Reviewd the last one. This is pretty good, and I would like to see this continue for a while. Because no one reall y sees Gaara changing trying to earn there respect. IT just skips that part!

So please!