Reviews for You can't hurt me anymore
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
It's really great
Please don't abandon it
lita2extreme chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aww poor Chloe. Aww sweet Justice League all ready to protect their mama bear. I love it already.
luminare91 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Please tell me there is going to be more than this! You've got me on the edge of my seat with the whole affair thing. Please update soon!
nicky chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Is there gonna be more to this? just stumbled upon it and would love to know the scheme, and the ending!
Tripod Gal chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story and I would love it if you added another chapter!
Bumblebee90 chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
I love it. I can't wait till the next chapter.
SamanthaMT chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
This is so good! This was my favorite bit... ch 1.“HELL NO! My God! Don’t say something like that.” He pulled her body back to his and shivered in disgust at the idea of touching Lana Lang.- Hahahaha, oh Oliver... how I love you. Seriously I think he's immune to Lana's krypto power.

Haha, and WTF is going on with Lois and Jimmy... I am so confused!
stephycats7785 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
good story cant wait for you to continue
Lucian Dreams chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Hmm wonder what's Bruce's favor? Love how you have him in here. Great chapter. Hope to see more soon.
Lucian Dreams chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Either Jimmy or Lois have to be lying. Or could someone be impersonating Lois? I don't like Lana much Lois is okay but Chloe is my favorite forward to the next one.
Lucian Dreams chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Jimmy and Lois? Poor Chloe! Oliver's reaction to sleeping with Lana hee. Just started reading this story. Great first chapter! Looking forward to the next ones.
ElizabethV chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Aw I love stories that include Bruce :) And if he's going to help Chloe and Oliver realize the truth- even better!
gravelgerdie chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Oh Oh let me be in also on the beating down of Jimmy...gr

I mean hello, Chloe is standing right there and he is all but screaming that he cheated on her. gr

I am Loving this story, can't wait to see what the favor of Bruce's is...
Misskiss645 chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Wow! Jimmy is such a jerk! I think its is Lex trying to get back at Chloe and made a clone of Lois and the clone slept with Jimmy 'cause Jimmy is always looking at Lois' boobs. I'm right aren't I? Probably not. Anyways, Can't wait for more! Loves it! :)
Sheen Shan chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Oh i already like where this is going...i've waited for this chapter! i like how Bruce and Ollie are scheming to get back at the little rat Jimmy. It makes me feel like at least someone is looking out for her...i mean...two hot guys looking out for you, what more can you ask for!

Sheen shan