Reviews for Daniel D'Phantom
Electric Risk chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Hm... So, I was a devoted follower of yours back in the Danny Phantom hay-day (the was is more of a waning of the DP fandom than a disinterest in your work)...

Actually, now that I think about it, I think I followed you from Inuyasha to DP. Oh dear, you were a bigger influence than I previously thought, at least with forming my tastes.

You probably won't recognize this sn, in large part because I hailed by a different name way back when. (Said name will be buried with me, or something equally dramatic.)

Now for the point of my review: I very much so miss your writing!

Of course, given the whole "life's a bitch" deal, and the necessity of money and other such objects required for a healthy, sustainable existence, I understand how you could fall off the radar. Hell, I'm only holding on by a thread these days as far as writing goes. (College, and a creative writing class no less, has drained me of much of my youthful imagination, god damnit.)

I realize this was written just over a year ago, but I felt I should probably still pay some homage. Whenever you get around to updating again, I'll be back... assuming that when you do, I'm still tied down to this place.

But anyway, I suppose it would be uncouth of me to review a fic without actually reviewing it. That said, I'm intrigued thus far with this little nibble you've left us.

I'm especially interested in the liberties you took with making Sam and Jaz sisters (and how Danny fits into that whole mix).

You know, I read another review critiquing your poster... and it got me to thinking that it would have been really creepy if the poster has been one of those sepia photographs that used one of those early doctoring techniques to super-impose the devil and ghost-ladies over it. But, it's also very possible that your "universe" doesn't have cameras... or a way to mass produce prints for posters. I've put way too much thought into this. Ignore me.

Back to topic, I can only guess what it was that Samantha saw. I'm assuming that either Danny still turns his physical body into a ghost, or, like in that one episode (my memory has failed me ;_;), he is able to separate is spirit from his body (but keep one personality). Either way, I think it'd be enough to freak anyone out.

Still, I suppose I won't know until you update (that may have been a subtle hint...).

As usual, I enjoy your writing and look forward to someday seeing more of it.

-ER-
Big Ace 1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Dear Graywolf

I do hope that you will cotenue this storyline as it will be interesting how Danny D'Phantom does his trick and San's finding out his secret. Please contenue and Enreage us. Thank you

Big Ace 1
Faith's melody chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
-waves- Remember me?

Very intriguing, Lupi. I look forward to reading more if/when you put more chapters up. I won't even chastise you for not updating your other stories. I try not to be a hypocrite.

As for the story itself; like I said, intriguing. We can hardly even guess what's going to come next vibrant new setting you've created. Danny performing his special gift is a twist unto itself that I'm eager to have elaborated on.

My favorite character as of so far...is Jasmine(Are you spelling her name different than how it's spelled in the show on purpose?), I don't know why. Her character seemed more fleshed and interesting in the story. But that can change, we didn't really get very in-depth into any of the characters with how short the chapter was.

Yes, I will chastise you for that.

I disapprove of Danny's poster. I just didn't like it, so there. It was more of the overall look of it than anything, not the mysticism portrayed through it.

The whole "D'Phantom" name confuses me. o_o; I'm guessing there's a reason the name is like that, but it still looks weird to me.

And that's all my clever insight for today, I'm afraid. Update again and you'll get more. xP

(And I replied to you PM on if you haven't already seen it. Talk to me! -whine-)
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Wow... this story is really good!

This reminds me a lot of the illusionist. Is this a remake with Danny Phantom by any chance? ;) I like it!
Midnyght Saber chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Sweet, glorious, karma-ridden revenge! Can nothing in this world be much sweeter?

Here's to you, Greywolf, and I sit, laughter seeping through my lips as I wonder just how it feels on the other end of the barrel of the shotgun named Inspiration that you point at me so often.

DigitalPhantom
The One Who Knows chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
He's back, baby! How's it going? Starting a palace life drama? Or merely a one Act quickie? With the annoyances of what other people call 'real life,' maybe it'd be better to not commit to anything. Granted, if you do that, we the fans will will string you up to dance the sisal two-step. Or the hemp fandango. It's your choice really.
Clockwork Smiles chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
YEAH ANOTHER STORY(altough i want u to finish musical interlude) now this one i'm really gonna have to track i wanna know what's gonna happen...update as soon as u have the time!
GreenAwesomeness chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This sounds amazing, definitely has potential. I loved that last part with the pulse thing, creative. I hope you continue soon!
You're-Not-So-Big chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Oh wow. This is so beautifully written, I could practically see the setting and everything. And yeah, it does kind of remind me of the Illusionist, haha. Please continue, I'm excited for the next chapter already!
Phantom'sShadow94 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This story seems really interesting. You know Danny in the story reminds me of an illusionist/magician his name is Criss Angel. One time he did a trick that stopped his pulse. Update soon.
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Hey Greywolf!

You have me...intrigued, captivated, fascinated. Lol, this actaully reminds me a bit of the Illusionist and since I loved that movie I may just love your story, we shall see, eh?

Lol, anyway please do update this, you have a good writing style and so far everything is great.

~ Winy!