Reviews for Night Swimming
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
great story made my heart sink a few time but i love it great job
dcp1992 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
This was a great story!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Lady K2,

I must say this story of yours really left a great impression on me. I could see and hear everything playing out in my mind. Everyone was in character. And, the fluff from the last chapter, I loved it. And, I enjoyed how Sokka was so protective and how he acted to Aang when he caught him with his sister. The writing was well written, and quite descriptive as well. I love when I read a story, and I can actually picture the scene playing out in my mind. Once again, lovely story you have written.

~balseirocharmed
LunarianPrincess chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
very cute...i'd love to see what you'd come up with if you continued with what happens after aang defeats the firelord _-LP
Kagami Ikazawa chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Sweet story and I like how you kept most of the characters in character. Plus you also just added to the story line, than led it back to the main story again. Nice.
TeamDavid chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
wow amazing story _ katara such a b* to zuko, come on forgive the guy already!
TeamDavid chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
that is the best kissing scene ive ever read (even better than the uglies trilogy! XD)
TeamDavid chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
yay i love kataang! :D its been a while since ive read a story like this! XD
Neon Starz chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Awesomeness story! I wish it wasn't over, lol. I just love the kataangness! Thank you so much for taking ur time out to write this! I am looking forward to more of ur amazing work!
Opaul chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
I love it. I have nothing else to say. n_n
80schica chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
please make it longer! :)
Aangsfan chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Yay! Another good chapter, I felt the same way as last time, event though there wasn't TONS of kataang.
Aangsfan chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Yay! So cute! Total Kataang moment that could totally happen. For a second, bcuz when I read stories I go into my own little world where I imagine it happening, I forgot I was reading a story!
razzledazzle41191 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Great ending, I loved it! It was a different way to introduce Zuko than in WAT, but I still liked it. I like you ended it where it still leaves a lot to the imagination. Awesome story, I loved reading it!
iggychan89 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Awesome story! I'm really enjoying this story, please update ASAP!