Reviews for Bound to be awhile
Angela chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Sexy and Romantic! I love it! :D
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
LOVED IT!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Boston Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Hott! Great story. Loved the two of them together! :)
ForbalaTheGreen chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
whot! whoohoo! this was really good! i was squirming, too"
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
as I try to make my way through the Drake and Josh board, Im pretty sure this is the kinkiest thing I've read yet. And. I. Love. It. Smut can be very painful to read if it's not done right. This was definitely done right.

xoxo
justinebeckoning chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I just have to say how much I love, LOVE this fic more than anything. All of your stuff is fantastic, but I think I've read this a dozen times over the past few days.

...

As, um, research for the one I was working on. Yes. Strictly scientific study. Um, of course.

;)
CrazyCandy.xxo chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Excellent!

I think you have done a great job :D

Descriptive story.

I like! :D
It's Mem chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Okay. One word for this story, un.. Two actually: Really hot!

lol D
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
YUMMY!... that is all!
jdbbrz chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
It was very good in some parts and a little disappointing in others especially towards the ending it could have been alot more erotic and hot but besides that it was interesting
therubyone chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh, wow! This was simply delightful I can SO picture Josh's smirks as he works his magic on helpless Drake (and Drake loving every second, of course).
moirariordan chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
AHH. You wrote bondage!fic! Finally! The world did not know what it was missing until you wrote this. Seriously.

The absolute best thing? As I scrolled down to the bottom of the page, there was an advertisement proclaiming 'Complimentary Drake Bell Ringtones!' with the most come-hither picture of Drake EVER. I love timing.

Awesome! *yay*
TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Bless you and your dirty mind! What an excellent way to start a weekend!

"Rewards are good," He says, "and now? It's time for you to get one. You deserve it."

Squee!
bsloths chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
So this was my reaction reading the first sentence:

"So I'm taking a break from, "How we take what we're given" (NO STEPH, WHY? COME ON, I WANT MORE OF THAT!) to bring you guys smut- of the Plot? What plot? variety. (OH, THAT'S WHY. I'M GIDDY ALREADY. YAY FOR SMUT!)" hehe

What is this inspirational footage of which you speak?

And now I'm actually reading the story. OH. MY. GOD.

You've done it again. This is GOOD. This is like, Bad Movie Tuesdays good. WOW. So intensely amazing.

The bottom of the page has an ad for "Complimentary Drake Bell Ringtones" and Drake is staring out at me looking like I'm sure he did at the end of the story, ready to give Josh a turn...it's a little creepy! And sexy, because he's Drake. But I think it's funny he has THAT kind of expression in the ad. Um, yeah.

Magic. Please write more of these in between How we take!
WriteAtNight chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I... LOVE...YOU.. okay seriously I love this. This is awesome. Ah. I was totally thinking something kind of similar earlier. Okay so again this was just awesome. I really don't know what to say other than thank you.. thank you so very much.