Reviews for A Winner Is You: Orochimaru
avatarjk137 chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
Good work. Orochimaru didn't seem quite up to his usual level (never using substitution jutsus, for example), but I suppose it can be explained by his still recovering from the fight with Kyuubi.
avatarjk137 chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
That was very good. It was a pretty original way to end the fight, you had good justifications for the way things worked, and the action was very nice.
AngelLucifel chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
fancy stuff. One of my favorites of your writing. I really loved the scene where Kabuto healed Orochimaru and then the final battle from there on. BRILLIANT to use the curse mark. One of the few believable things that would effect Kyuubi.

Really lovely! Good luck!
Aelsthla-Mental chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
Hoh boy, both your and Lucifel's story are good, and share the same holy blade-thing... Odd.

Anyway, you did a pretty good job, and go Kabuto!
avatarjk137 chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
That win method is so disgusting, so uniquely Orochimaru. A good fight already, but that last attack was something else. False surrender (Christianity-flavored) leading to a suffocation BY FRENCH KISS. That's... UGH! Great work!
Aelsthla-Mental chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Heh, very creative ending with orochimaru. Pity not much happened with Kyuubi and Angel, but then again tactic isn't Kyuubi's thing, and that's what your teammate is there for :).

Anyway, you did a pretty good job, most would have probably had Orochimaru kicking ass and Wolfwood being forced to go defensive. Your viewpoint was refreshing.
avatarjk137 chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
Hehe... good work.
avatarjk137 chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Orochimaru is Michael Jackson, reincarnated as a ninja supervillain with a snake theme... and he wears a huge purple rope tied like a ribbon around his waist. Of course people disapprove of him.

Good work, it was an exciting fight. I like the whole 'alive, but beheaded' bit at the end.
jjp55 chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
wow - very good fourth-wall from deadpool. I think you got both characters spot on. although... can he survive decapitation? idk.

Good job :D
Aelsthla-Mental chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Heh, good one. Like Deadpool saying what happened.

Good use of Deadpool's Immortality, decapitation is always funny :).

Death-by-Chocolate disaproves of Orochimaru winning? I did NOT see that coming.

Anyway, great chapter. I may be in a bit of trouble...
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
The fighting is great! You really captured the essence of Deadpool, and you chose a very interesting way of finishing him off. I can tell you did your research. Your attempt at humor was a tad robotic though, you don't write much in the way of comedy, do you? Did you enjoy yourself?

Hopefully, this will be good practice for when you write the Deadpool vs. Kyuubi match, assuming the writer doesn't drop out. Oh, how I wish I had heard of this tournement earlier!
Captain Deadpool chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Orochimaru's next opponent is the Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool. I know what you're sarcastically thinking, "So his name's Captain Deadpool? Well, he must not be biased at ALL, huh?"

I do not judge by grammar, I do not judge by how well it keeps up with continuity, and I do not judge based on who my favorite character is. I only judge one thing: Entertainment value. Whether DP wins or loses, it's the one that entertains me more that gets my vote.
avatarjk137 chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Good work. A nice little quick piece. And Kabuto seems like just the kind of sick pervert who likes mayo on his pizza (yes, I know they actually serve mayonnaise on pizza in Japan).
Aelsthla-Mental chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Interesting chapter, two cunning warriors fighting, not necessarily

head-to-head either, until the end.

It was clever really, it was a well thought and planned out story.

Your opponent will have a hard time competing with this!
avatarjk137 chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Heh, excellent work! An intense battle of traps and counter-traps, befitting a fight between a ninja and a super-spy.