Reviews for Love in a Shadow
lizzypotterfan chapter 7 . 3/12
Helloooo... I don't often write reviews so I don't really know what to say... but I really like this story and think it is awesome and I hope you update soon! :D
Just a quick question: why didn't you include Helga Hufflepuff with the dreams? I'm not against it or anything, I'm just curious about it.
mahhhfy chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Will you ever come back to this wonderful story? I absolutely love it and I really hate to see a great story like this just trail off. Harry and Ginny are the perfect pair and I'd really like to see more of their friendship as it progresses into something more. Plus I also really want to see what Sirius does now that he has broken ties with the Potters and knows Harry is at Hogwarts. Maybe there can be some happiness for Harry?
Garima Garg chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Can you continue this story?
Arithmetic13 chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Such a sad, wonderful story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TheSpiritOfFanficPresent chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I felt bad for Harry
Hopeless chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Man, I know there's no chance of an update at this point, but I've got to say that this deserves one.
Sabrina Potter-Black chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
please write more
Guest chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
This is good. Can you continue it?
danbear chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
write more
Jewelzela chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
I really liked this story, what will sirius do now?
XxSlytherinAtHeartxX chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
aghhhhhhhhh i cant belive that girl has my namee shes such a bitch poor harry he saved them all stupid dumbledor i think i spelt that wrong but whatever gahh why did you have to name her victoria please continue thou its greattt and will people ever find out the truth about harry and the fact he saved his mother and sister all those years ago please continue i beg of you please!
luvcaitlynluv chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Update
BloodyHell chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Come on! This story is too good to be abandoned.

UPDATE NOW! PLEASE!
little angel of the sea chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Is there any way I can get you to update?
McCabeRz chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
The fact that you and every other fucking mongrel feels it necessary to. Completely piss me off and put a fucking block or some shit on Harry's magic makes me just want too say GO fuck yourself..