Reviews for Disenchanted
Bugula chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
This is very original and well done! Any chance to ever finish this story after 12 years? Does anybody know if this author has finished her story elsewhere?
GoblynQueen chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
woah this is deep...

totally confusing but im eager to figure it out.
fayriel chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Heya! I am Reading my way through all Labyrinth stories and stumbled across this jewel. I love your story but I've seen you haven't updated for quite some time. You haven't given up on it, have you?

I'd be happy if you would continue this!
OolongFinale chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I know it's been years since you've done anything new, but I just read the first chapter of this, and it's a very interesting premise.
MizJoely chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
Rats. I was really, really hoping this story would not be unfinished. Is there an ending to share, even seven years later?
MizJoely chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Wow. That's about all I can say. You have a way with words that I envy. I'm glad I discovered this gem and look forward to reading the rest.
magialuna chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
Oh I really like where this is going... wow. Deep deep story. Very awesome. Major props! Please update! -Clare
vamp1987 chapter 9 . 5/28/2008
I would love an ending if you still have one in mind. I figure the story is abandoned after what seven years, but a girl can hope. Oh, and I am loving your Loki character. I hope he doesn't stay separated from Sarah for the extent of her stay.
seethestars chapter 9 . 11/12/2006
This story is amazing. Great characterization of the two of them, and fantastic creativity. I noticed that it hasn't bee updated for several years! Please, please, please consider adding one final chapter, just to give the readers some closure.
shears chapter 9 . 7/30/2006
its been over 4 years, is this story dead? or still on hold, I

'm deeply curious about what happens next.
sweetbabby33 chapter 9 . 6/27/2006
I want an update... :'(
Princess chapter 9 . 6/5/2006
This is such an orginal story! Its different from most J/S plots and i hope you will update day. :) If not i'll just keep reading it!
Eriks leadinglady chapter 9 . 5/29/2006
wow, you really need to update, do you know that? it has been 4 YEARS! UPDATE NOW! I COMMAND YOU! Don't make me sick my action figures on you!
Eriks leadinglady chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
Man... Loki reminds me so much of Jareth... it's crazy. haha, funny thought... what if Jareth IS loki? That would be funny. Cuz they are just SO much alike.. it would be interesting though...