Reviews for Relena's Misfortune
HILDE chapter 1 . 7/22/2000
That wuz better then the 1 one
shinigamichan chapter 1 . 7/12/2000
whoa...the suspense was awesome...
AMJ chapter 1 . 7/9/2000
um since there both good i don't really care.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 1 . 7/9/2000
To the person who said I plagerized Haley Dale's Story, I didn't. I AM Haley Dale! I just switched my Alias to GameGirl. I dont' really like to leave my real hame on these fics and GameGirl was the alias I use when I chat on the net. Also, I am not rewriting the ending! I dont' care if it's unrealistic for Relena saying "still feel like watching the movie?" I wanted to end the story with some humor. If I was her, I want to forget about the experience and watch soemthign funny, do something to forget it. I could have had her cry to Heero all about it...but nah...I already wrote 2 romance fics about them! This was supposed to be adventure!
Someone chapter 1 . 7/9/2000
Oh my God! You plagerized Haley Dale's story, or Haley Dale plagerized your story! I'm confused!
Beleghothwen chapter 1 . 7/9/2000
Great job! I like this version a little better, personally, but they both rock.
A-Chan Yuy chapter 1 . 7/8/2000
I like this ending better! _ Keep writing! I really like this ending and they certainly need to clean their apartment... Good Work! Keep it up!

Gundamgal chapter 1 . 7/8/2000
Storyline is good,as well as the change of having Hilde help with Relena's rescue, however I would think that after being raped Relena would be a little more tramatized, don't you think? To have Relena want to watch a movie after such an experience, just doesn't make any sense. If you ever want to make revisions to your story, please consider a different ending.
anawac chapter 1 . 7/8/2000
why did they tell you to change it? this one was good, but the other one was too. that one had more duo/hilde (which was great by me cause they're my fav!). i hope you changed it because YOU wanted too, not because of someone else's comment.
MagnaAngemon chapter 1 . 7/8/2000
I loooooved it. Very well done. And I couldn't find any mistakes. *grumbles* No fun.