Reviews for The Importance of Being Emmett
Avaerial chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Very beautiful, my dear! Your words are so poignant and eloquent, merely breath-taking! I loved the way you wrote this - It really captured the prospect of love. Love really conquers all, even in the most unexpected ways.

Again, thank you for composing this story! It was a great read! Beautifully composed and exquisite! Great job and keep on writing! :D
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I absolutely loved your version of Emmett & Rosalie after Rosalie called Edward!
darkredmacabre chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
awww-that was cute! can u possibly write more until it gets to the point where Bella, Edward, and Alice walk up to the airport and are embraced by the Cullen's hugs? just a thought...

keep me posted!
Christobel Cullen chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I liked your characterization of Emmett - smart, being a good brother , taking action. Write more please!
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Yuo handled the characters with such depth and insight here in this piece, I'd love to see you continue it. I don't think Rosalie is particularly out of character. Rosalie is strong and forceful almost all of the time, but when a situation arises that makes her feel vulnerable, Rosalie needs a steady hand to lean on. That hand, that being is almost always Emmett. It's in those times that he falls naturally into control and deftly so. Beautifully written.
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Emmett's joke about sending Edward to Biloxi becouse of Alice's contacts doesn't make sense because they didn't find anything about Alice's past until James and that happened later. But this is good over all. Are you planning on continuing this until Edward, Bella, and Alice get home? I wish you would.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
this is amazing. you've flipped their charecters around, but it works so well. i love it.
Hanhula chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This story is really good.

Do anotehr chapter where they meet Bella, Edward and Alice coming home!
I.love.Ashley.4.all.eternity2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Emmett is MINE...you can have Jasper, but stay away from my man!
KillerElephants chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Oh my gosh that was so sweet!

I'm almost crying!

Urgh.

Lol, you're a VERY talented writer (:

Well done!

x
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Sad but incredibly well done.
Morganna3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wonderful job on this. You have truly captured Emmett's personality in this little piece, at least on how I perceive him to be. Also good job with adding some complexity and emotion to Rosalie's character. All too often she is written as being very one dimensional due to her selfishness, or completely OOC where she's unbelievably nice. Also nice little glimpse of Jasper's emotions.
emmettlover94 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
OMEM i LOVE EMMETT thank you for posting a story about him

i love this story it made me me cry alot because i hate rosalie for stealing my husband

I'M SEROUS THAT I HATE ROSALIE

but on second hand i love this story alot
JulyPie chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That was awesome! I thought everyone was very in character and I liked the gentler side of Rosalie cause she's not all bad. And it was nice to see Emmetts character explored a little more than just the comic relief.
VelvetEars chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I loved your take on this part of the story. Very well done. I think that how you portrayed Emmett and Rosalie was excellent; their emotions were far more than plausible, given the situation.