Reviews for It's Called a Tribute

Miki Bidan chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
AWESOME!

Miki
Auxille chapter 5 . 4/16/2003
I *really* think these are funny! ; I guess it prolly had something to do with the implied shounen ai... and... stuff. ack. Please continue!
Lady Une-chan a.k.a. Mirai chapter 5 . 2/17/2003
I much as I love this fanfic, I'm kinda bothered by some of the slash stuff. I think that's 'cause I'm a major Bright/Mirai fan. But I love the fic anyway. MSG is so fun to mess around with. And Bright is a bishi!
SporkGoddess chapter 4 . 2/16/2003
Heeeey... we both love Bright and Bernie. XD

While I can't say that I like/agree with the yaoi/yuri references... every description of the characters thus far has been dead on. XD And yes, Bright is extremely badass (although I can't say I've ever considered him a bish O_o;;) I noticed the thing about Ryu, too! Maybe his parents were Street Fighter fans?

Anyway, this is hilarious. XD
Nunda Tore chapter 4 . 8/8/2002
*her mouth hangs open* Eeeehehehe! I loved every bit of it! Just can't wait to see more. Moooore! XD Fantastic! Nyaaahahaha!

Nuku
WindAlchemistJen chapter 3 . 5/24/2002
To hear Bright's Japanese voice, the Mobile Suit Gundam movie trilogy has been released and it's Japanese only, with English subtitles. He sounds more authoritative in the Japanese version, but he's still way cool. _
WindAlchemistJen chapter 4 . 4/25/2002
LOL! That was great! Loved it! And I, too, noticed the resemblance Haro has to a tennis ball. Also, I agree that Bright is way cool. _
Lady Une-chan a.k.a. Mirai chapter 4 . 4/7/2002
Yatta! I enjoyed this! And Bright is the coolest! _
Palindrome chapter 4 . 4/6/2002
YUS! New chapter! *prances about* CONTINUE! :D
Jansen chapter 4 . 4/6/2002
Weee! You updated! ::Glomps:: You rock! I Continue! Continue! I love the whole bit with Char. Heh heh. Crap, the whole thing was great. Hope you get the next part out soon!
ProcrastinatingPalindrome chapter 3 . 3/7/2002
FOR GOD'S SAKE, CONTINUE!
Lady J chapter 3 . 1/3/2002
I absolutely love stories that have such a sarcastic manner to them - are you going to continue?
Jim Troch chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Actully, to tell you the truth, the "Father of Gundam" Yoshiyuki Tomino does not even like robot type shows. In the book "Anime Interviews" published by Animerica Magizine, it states the "Tomino would gladly disown the Gundam series". The shows studius, Sunrise, made Tomino add the Mobile Suites to make the show intresting, and that's what led to the shows sucsses. The book also states that he has been known to take the nearest Gundam action figurine and stab a pencil through its head.
DaeMon chapter 3 . 12/14/2001
This is so hilarious! Please continue.