Reviews for Second chances
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
hope you update it ...I m waiting for a new chapppppie
Silv chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
It's been 4 years, please, please, please update. I'm dying to know what happens after that.
TigrezzTail chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Man, I'm really upset you seemed to have abandoned this story. Yeah he lost his world, but he got to be Gaara (a plus in my book) and now an Itachi who knows first hand how he grew up so can understand him. It's just too beautiful. I really would have enjoyed watching Itachi try and outmaneuver all the other suitors. I wonder how long before he'd admit that he was from the same world? Please think about finishing the story?
Minako Kitsune chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
No more chapters? But I'm in love with this story TTOTT!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
interesting!
Vega chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
It'll be two years in March, since you last updated. Thats three months away, Please update soon.
Siblings-Curse chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
Uh-oh...Good luck Naru-chan...I...sincerely hope you survive...
Siblings-Curse chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Itachi-san is...scaring me...
Siblings-Curse chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
I knew Sasuke would see the light! Er...dark! It depends on your point of view...really.
Siblings-Curse chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Thank goodness! I thought it was gonna be one of those stories where they pin pointed to what Naruto does as a god, but it's always better - for me anyways - to just go over that and go right to the point. Just like what you did! Thank you! I love you!
Siblings-Curse chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
So...squad no. 7 isn't gonna happen in this story?
Siblings-Curse chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
...Gaara? Oh, then he gets transported to Itachi. Now I get it. I did get it right?
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Kyuu-chan's a girl!
Nemesia23 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Wish there was more, love it!
MadMonki chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
loving the story. i hope you start working on this again i'd love to see what happens next.

je ne