Reviews for Knowing, Watching, Late
madval29 chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
Great story loved the ending. A Heros work is never done. Great story!
madval29 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
So I'm not entirely sure what is happening in this story but it is so intriguing. Great chapter!
L. VanDattae chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Oh, this is nice. Very nice. This verse has soooo many possibilities. Who reaped Jason? Can he see Tim? What would have happened if Dick had recognized Tim through the facade? (Oh, I want that to happen so much) What happens when Tim gets a note for Dick? (Is that what happens when people recognize him? That would certainly be good incentive to avoid people you know) Does he stop it? Can he stop it? And what if he does? Does he spend the rest of his undead existence trying to keep Dick from dying?

Just the sheer potential of this story. Wow.
tanithlipsky chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
nice
Holly chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Awww ... I miss moreeeeee
rE2HseCPtQ2dbut5U chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
This story is so hauntingly beautiful. I love happy endings so it kills me that Dick and Tim never have a true reunion, but I know why you wrote it as you did. Great, great work.
Lady Fire.1125 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
wow, this story is so cool. i love the plot and theme of the story. I can't wait to read more!
June chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I wanted to say that this almost made me cry, but I can't because, well.. I'm crying. Beautiful story
Colours chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I started bawling when dick was talking to Tim. Oh god, so well written and I could just feel his pain ; n ;

You've done a wonderful job! If you continue this I'll be reading for sure!
kathy lee skyler chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
OH GOD NO! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE!
dragonprincess1988 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
That was kind of sad, but really good. I'm glad I stumbled across this story. I just wish there was more, but I really liked the way it ended as well. Yeah, I'm flabbergasted and rambling, sorry. Great story.
RoXaS707 chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
AWESOME STORY!XD WILL YOU KEEP UPDATING?

-Rx&Dm
Cosmictangle chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Terrific story. You hit both universes beautifully. Would have liked it if Batgirl had met David Cross. She would have recognized Tim from his body language. Please continue this series.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
this was an interesting story. nice change from normallity! A cool story and you actually almost made me CRY with that part with Dick at the end. Would an expantion upon this be too much to hope for?
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This was a beautifully written story, so strange and so sad! It has a bizarre air of creepy reality to it. Thanks so much for sharing it.