Reviews for Wins and Loses
ayame shuurei chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
wow atobe being sweet is kind of ...

ahahaha ur really awesome..nice work
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This was really cute, but it went by kinda fast. Though I liked it anyway. I definitely like a devious Jirou. x3
Apple Bubblegum chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
ahahahah, jirou is so evil! and manipulative!

yes, jirou always wins

i watched prince caspian! skandar keynes is so hot! i think. xD
animegirl999 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Jiroh does always wins. He's quite sneaky. xD Great story! You're really good at writing this pairing. Can't wait for more of them in the future! :3
Aore-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
WE...Fluffy!ne...nee...internet is being annoying and won't let me sign in demo saa...I keep imagining KazuYa!1...

and not to be rude or anything...isn't the title supposed to be "Wins and Losses"?and reminder to keep a/n in parentheses...

YAY! ATOJI!

Can you write ToFu next?Onegai?puppy pout

Nice story BTW
iPurpleBerri chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Yay! I'm happy that you were able to do this! Sque~! AtoJi is so cute! -glomps them both-

Hmm... I haven't watched Narnia: Prince Caspian yet, but... I'm hoping to watch it!

Keep writing~! :)
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
XD sequel! yay! atobe can never win against jirou, nya. -nods-
YaoiIsLove chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
OMG SO FREAKING CUTE! ATOJI HAS TO BE LIKE THE BIGGEST FLUFF PAIRING EVER! i love this story and your first one. So fluffy and KAWAII! but you want to know something weird. Everytime i picture Atobe and Jirou i always picture their musical counterparts (Kato Kazuki and TAKUYA) instead of the anime ones. Hehe...anyways hope to see more Atoji from you in the future.