Reviews for The Trio In The Temple
Earthspark chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Good job! Both universes had good characterization, and that was an excellent plot. Thank you for writing!
bec chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Amazing crossover.! I love Bones and Stargate. This was a great story, I loved every part.
CSIGurlie07 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was delightful! It takes me back to those days where Brennan was quirky and abrasive, but endearing in her search for the truth. I've found that lacking these last few seasons. :) Well done!
Lazarus.357 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Nicely done - and I like how you have Bones visualizing the face. I've met some forensic anthropologists over the years, and that's how they describe the process.

Good Mechanics of Writing - and nice, plausible story. Of course, in a reasonable sequel - Bones would be a good person to have on staff at SGC - or at least as a consultant...that skill set could come in handy. But Brennan - smart enough, but he couldn't keep his fool mouth shut - I just can't see that happening.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I haven't watched Bones but this was extremely well written. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Excellent crossover, believable and in character! Love your Brennan in particular:

-Seeing is believing - she had always thought that until now.

Now she saw and she couldn't believe.-
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
An impressive piece of work - very well done, keeping the characters of both 'verses believable and yet stretching them a bit now and then, as people must stretch to deal with new and unexpected encounters.
riverlover chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was a very good story. Surprisingly refreshing. I really enjoyed the human interaction and the obvious connection to the three people. Thank you so much for sharing the story.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is really well written...are you gonna update it cause it looks like you were aiming on it.
sci-fied chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
OMG...this was AMAZING!

I am a huge SG1 and Bones fan and you totally did both shows justice with this fic! I particularly liked how in character everyone was...and the toe-to-toe showdown of Carter and Brennan was spectacular!

LOVED IT!

sci
remerkaba chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Very well written. All the characters were well done which is especially impressive considering that Brennan seems to me to be a really hard one to write because of the science. Great Job. I really enjoyed the storyline and her conversations with Sam. Awesome! I'd love to see more...
Katie chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i love it! you should so totally write a sequel to this!
prosopopoiia chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
A combination of two amazing shows, what a treat! Your characterization of Bren is spot on, and I loved her reaction to Sam's explanation. Ever consider doing a sequel?
LadyNiko chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I would never have read this if not for the SG awards, since I don't read much SG1 fic and like none of Bones... however, this was awesome. :)

I loved how Bones figured it out that Sam (or a version of her) was the female skeleton in the tomb.

I kept wondering if Bones was going to figure it out and of all things - the moonlight gave Carter away.

This is so tempting to see a follow up story to this ficlet - I would love to see it! :)

Great job with this!
cflat chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This is a really great story and so far the best Bones/Stargate xover I've read!