Reviews for JxHQ: Breath
HarleyQuinn95 chapter 1 . 5/3
I think that the asphyxiation thing is something that really suits them, because he has total control over her and could kill her, but she trusts him not to; it tells a lot about their relationship. But you took it one step further with her first breath being the one he breathes into her mouth and the two of them exchanging breaths. This little thing is what made me love this ficlet so much that it finds a place in my favourites. I also loved the last line and the meaning behind it.
imyourfag chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
It surpises me that this fic doesn't have more reviews than this. This piece is so utterly beautiful.
I hunted you down all over the internet finding as much of your work as I could. (I hope that's not overly creepy.)

I hope you start writing JxHQ again soon. I'm holding my breath!
deeryheart chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
So romantic!

And I am so impressed to read a fic about asphyxiation without the word "tingle." Not that there is anything wrong with that word, it's just nice to have a unique description! Thank you, again.
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
So I kind of stopped reading Batman fics for awhile, which included Joker/Harley. Horrible of me, I know. But now, thanks to Dark Knight, I'm reading it again, and I'm going to go read all of your fics that I didn't read earlier, starting here.

Ah, the asphyxiation; somewhat disturbing, and yet, it's perfect for them! Great job!
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow. That was brutally intense.

Have I mentioned how much I love you?
DCoD chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Astoundingly beautiful. The very idea that her first breath afterward being his, wow. Awesome. Definitely a fave already :)
Chronophobe chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I liked this one in particular. It's a shame it has so little reviews.

The asphyxiation thing seems so true though, as part of their relationship.
Spock-Aid chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
They play the choking game! Whoever asphixiates first loses! Hehe. . .
mamalily chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That made me swoon a little inside..

Although i dont think it was ment to for the most part, but still! hehe..loved it!
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I think it's the perfect length an such an intimate take in her point of view. Wonderful!