Reviews for Merpeople Miracle
paulakrys chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
AWEE, cute *-* it's really cute the way they explained (:

I loved this story *-*
ohshc26 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
So cute! I enjoyed it, except I don't condone lying to your kids
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Adorable! :)
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Loved the last line.

It's certainly one way to shut up hermione!
VeryRachelBerry chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
lol. merpeople miracle. i like it :)
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Pretty funny. You captured Ron awkwardness brilliantly. I liked all the explanations they came up with for Rose. One typo I noticed. It should be "focuses" instead of "focus's."

Good job.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
wow

I would have thought Hermione would've gone into this huge explanation about how it really happens while Ron sits there turning red

XP
Anlynne chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I loved this, it was so funny. I can really see that happening to them. You did a wonderful job.
aca-avenger chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
it was so funny,

loved it :)
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
loved it!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Cutest EVER! I LOVED it! SO cheesy, but that's the best Weasley family oneshot kind, anyway! And fluff is good...fluff is VERY good! I laughed SO hard-MERPEOPLE MIRACLE? LOL! Great job! The end was adorable! Awesome job!
Rosalie Weasley chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
oh my goodness!

this was amazing! i laughed so hard!

i lvoed this story! great job!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
O Ron has dirty things on HIS mind! YAY! HUGO'S ON THE WAY! YAY!

Very Very good! I love it!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
So cute! I just had to add this to my C2. I love little Rose!
duj chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
ffnet disables some symbols entirely and some only if they are the only symbol on the line. For details of which symbols ffnet allows, and for combinations that work and look good, try the ffnet "how to" guide written by Whitehound. (There's a link to her home page on her ffnet profile, but once on her home page you'll still have to click on "Fan Fiction" and then on "Links", then scroll down to ffnet how to.)

Alternatively, check out the options at the top left of your Quickedit document. The sixth from the left is an "Insert Horizontal Ruler" function, which makes an effective dividing line between sections.