Reviews for Cover Song
anon chapter 3 . 1/31
you should return to writing and finish the story!
Cupcak3 Lov3r chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !
K.Spectrum chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
I fear that AudioErotica won't write this story anymore; I hope i'm wrong :(!, I WANT AN UPDATE D: please return! you're great!
Sumisukyo chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Cool cant wait for an update
Chikiko chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
I'm rather liking this story. it's quite interesting with lots cool elements. i'm loving all the Kim and Hana scenes. that kid is just soo adorable. i'm looking forward to seeing shego become a star and kim liking her. please keep working on this story.
JEGO chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Story has potential

the next few chapters will show if this story is a good one or a great one

hope to see an upate soon
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
'Kay... Looking at how erratically this is updated, I'm prolly never gonna get to finish reading it.

I'm Alerting anyways, and I would like to say that I LOVE the story and the idea so far, and it's gorgeous and well-written, but if it's only gonna be updated every two months, I will NEVER end up reading the entire thing, unless I accidentally run into it again AFTER it's finished. D: I have a hard enough time staying with stories that update twice a week... This is not gonna happen, at this rate.
Kay8abc chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Okay, I absolutely love the idea for this story. I originally found it on AFF, but you had to have an account to review, so I'm glad it's posted here. I really hope you continue with this story.

-Kate
jupitersthunder chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
Sounds like an interesting story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mikill chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
i love this story but your german is worse.

“Ja Frau, der Mann ist nicht hier!” maybe "Ja, Miss, er ist nicht hier" would be better.

“Ich weiß nicht! Wem denken Sie mich sind?” means "i don't know. who think you me are?"

It should be "Ich weiß nicht! Was denken sie, wer ich bin? Seine Sekräterin?"

sorry for my bad english, but i normally speak german.
KiGo-lover chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
its very interesting so far. Please write more!
Six-string Samurai chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
And, it's on! Great setup so far.
Six-string Samurai chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Neat idea with the dye injections.
The Darklight Angel chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
I can't believe I missed this update. Jeez, and I love this story too...
Etherelemental chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
That was an interesting turn of events. I actually didn't think that Kim would be going after Shego this early in the fic. I kinda thought that she would wonder about Drakken and Shego, but not actually go after them so early. Although, I'm wondering what'll happen when Kim gets there, seeing as how Shego and Drakken aren't exactly up to anything illegal there. Anyway, I hope to see more come up soon!