Reviews for True Demon
OfSunsetsandCarcrashes chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Poor Konoka... Poor Setsuna... She gave her life in order to protect the one she loves. Who are those 2 kids trying to revive Setsuna? Great story!
Dana Kishimoto chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
SETSUNA DIED and I'm not very happy about that at least there's a sequel...

Anyway it was great good job!

d(o)b
Shikize chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
A bit weird with the epilogue
markesellus chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
I really liked this one. It was kind of short though. So sad when Setsuna died. ;_; I am intrigued with the epilogue and what is going to happen next. Who are those two children anyway?
elfspirit7 chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
Awesome story, can't wait to read the sequel to this XD Anyways thanks for the awesome read XD!
Verde is Pretty chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
There's gonna be a sequal? OH YEAH! Hurry an update it soon! It's something I'll be looking forward to!
KonoSetsuna chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
Muha! Now thats a great chapter! I loved Konoka's POV! Thank you!

Also, the ending is very conversational. It left me in a cliffhanger and wanting to read more. _

Ideas? I have many ideas for KonoSetsu stories.

1. Setsuna demon side enters Konoka.

thus we would be able to read a evil Konoka, which at the moment, there is no stories about. And it would make a interesting situation for Setsuna as Konoka would try to lure her friend to the dark side and it would be a balence of whether doing whats good..or following the person she knows she could never betray. And it would be even more interesting if Konoka succeeds. (lol I've been dreaming of this story for quite some time). As Setsuna deals with following Konoka, the rest of the gang are trying to defeat another evil that is mostly the source of the evil that is traveling throughout Konoka's system.

I have more ideas too! _
Reusch17 chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
Hurray, sequel! I'm very excited. I really enjoyed this story. great job. Hope it won't take too long for you to get back to writing. )
xRheinx chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
Aww... Will there be another sequel? or whatever you call it... I liked the story, very catchy, anyways, didnt konoka have a healing power to save setsuna? O.O

Is there any new story about setsuna's revival? If so please do so I really would like to see setsuna with konoka in this story of yours...
mkcel7 chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
Good job on finishing your first fanfic, and good luck on your sequel, I'm looking forward to it.
nolens volens chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
haha! yes i knew it! it was similar to inuyasha. yes u are awsome a sequel f* yeah! woho! cant wait to read the other part of this story! thanks!
KonoSetsuna chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Aw What the- Did Setsuna die? KONOKA HEAL HER! HEAL HER!

Good story. I loved the plot as I said before. The dialogue is well done. I think it needed more of Konoka side in this chapter perhaps more emotional drama. However, I like the story. Good job. _
Yuunagi chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
wow awesome story! You have to to do a sequel or at least an epilogue!pls! lol well i hope you do and i will be looking forward to it!
Reusch17 chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Please, oh please, oh please get those reviews. I think this for sure needs an epilogue. Awesome job! Write more! )
CeLlTab chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
awesome! aww its too bad Secchan's dead! DX hmm and epilogue would be nice! XD same goes for a sequel... XD can't wait!

~animeaics