Reviews for Baby, come back
kerritastic chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
aw awesome job loved it
TheBadGirlIsInTheHouse chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Sue me. I didn't get the chance to read it before. I totally regret it now.

It was awesome. XD. You have a natural talent for writing stories.

Blueygooz is dead.

Great job. :) Ten thumbs up.

Hold on. I'll have to look for four more people for the oter eight thumbs up. D
xo-lexi-ox chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
aw that was well sweet

Loved i Alexandra x x X
Pinenut13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
this is such a cute one-shot...you have a gift
lylipuppies chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
love it
TheWhateverFreak chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
i freaking loved it! i'm assuming you know blueygooz. one of my best friends. :) anyways, she mentioned the story, i checked it out, you get the review. :) she told me not to tell you that i reviewed because of her but she deserves some credit. :) hehe. anyways, back to the feedback of this story. AWESOME!

yeah, blueygooz's vocab and mine are basically the same. give or take. :)

how did you do it? sure, there were a couple of grammar mistakes but other than that, the incorporation of the lyrics into the story and the flashbacks and the plotline... AWESOME! it's a living miracle. haha. :) but honestly, it was good. :) very original, in my opinion. :)

xTheWhateverFreakx
luv2watchtv chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
So this is an AMAZING one shot! I loved how you incorporated (Don't know if spelling is right?) the lyrics into this really well. You usually see lyrics in the story; however, the story basically copies everything in the lyrics, regardless of whether or not it makes any sense. You did this really cleverly and well and I love it! I love how the flashbacks related to the song, yet gave you an understanding of everything that went on.

Honestly I don't know how you only got 2 reviews for this so far - it is amazingly well written and definetly deserves more than 2 reviews.

Anyway it was an absorbing one shot and I am totally loving your other story 'Enemies or Lovebirds'! ]

XNicolex
cheaterinpink chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
AWESOME!

I. Loved. It.

And still do. hehe. :)

Really, it was so awesome, dude! The first paragraph (scratch that. the first word!) caught my attention. well, actually the summary caught my eye but whatever, i still read it. :) It was the coolest thing I've read in a long time. :)

AWESOME!

I could do it again but i wouldn't want to make the review full of the same word. Awesome. :)

Amanda Bridget
treehilluver23 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

-ALEX