Reviews for Of Power and Petals
d-d-d-drarry chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
O.O
Jeebus.
I can't believe how well written this is...(I know...paying attention to the wring style...not the other stuff...)
Aki Hideyoshi chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was really nice! I enjoyed it!
Fanboy away! To the favorite button!
ThexCurus chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh Gosh, that was probably some of the best smut I've ever read...I just recently got into MarluxiaXZexion, and this one-shot is REALLY making me want to read more...You have some amazing talent.
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Poor Zexion *shivers* Marluxia always struck me as the rapist type *narrows eyes*
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I like this it was good and suspenseful
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
-Ah, just what I was looking for-

Ha, ha, ha, damn I hate trying to read Xigbar's lines out loud, my head... damn, my voice! *Laughs* Scantly clad women

Ha, *Sighs deeply and marks down a note besides some random doodle* Well, that was-was-was- must find a word, une momento... *Laughs* No, really, I have an urge to say /sweet/ and the word, just, just urks me Of all things. Ha, it is true though, that little /boy/ does have quite the love of books, and Marluxia knows just how to use anything to his advantage.
ExanimatusEtCruentus chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Wow, you can seriously write... your writing style is absolutely amazing!

I love this, the way the characters are so in-character, and not OOC is much more believable... not to mention I love this pairing, especially the dominating Marluxia being sadistic. 3
caspercumbuddyxi chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Dracula? Sweet Ragnarok, that book bored me half to tears. I had to read the annotated version edited by Leonard Wolfe to stay interested. Pride and Prejudice is fairly interesting. I've got a couple parallels of it, like Darcy's Story. Haha, Lolita... nice, Zexion. Very nice. What, no 1984?

Marluxia reading to Zexion. It would be so sweet if, you know, it weren't Marluxia reading to Zexion. With vines.

Dear gods. When do they learn? It's always easier when you don't struggle e_e I don't know why Marluxia puts up with- oh, here we go...

Omigod. You should've put The 120 Days of Sodom in Zexion's collection. It would have been HILARIOUS! Well, okay, that one was pretty grotesque, but maybe Philosophy in the Bedroom? Yeah, that would've been awesome. And oh so fitting.

Heheheheh, "Marluxia had Vexen for that sort of thing." I love it.

Wow. Vines make S&M fun. Would've been fun to see Marluxia jacking off to the sight though, and forcing Zexion to watch.
Luna Moonsurf chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I don't know what attracts me to this, maybe it's the opening line, maybe it's something else, but I found myself searching with parameters as when I found this fic this first time. Hmm, perhaps it was the way things flowed...no, that's not it...maybe the characterzation. Yeah, the characterzation, how Zexion acted. Very logic-based, I believe, the whole 'life over pride' thing and 'Better to suffer a blow to his dignity than to bear the scars of his futile attempts at escaping Marluxia’s grip…' Even if he acted exactly the same, in a different fanfic it would appear as if Zexion had weakly given-up far too quickly; however, the way you wrote his thoughts, Zexion's actions made perfect sense.

The way you characterized Marluxia was good as well, I can totally see him demanding to be called 'Superior'. And choking the life out of Zexion to make him do so. Zexy's my favorite character, along with his Somebody, just the image I have of adorable little Ienzo makes me want to glomp him; I don't really know why, I just decided I liked him one day (might have something to do with the book I'm sure; fighting with words and illusions is just plain sexy in my opinion) So one would think it strange that I enjoy seeing him helpless and in distress, but that's how most writers show they care, ya know?

Well, enough of my Tangent. By the way, I suggest spacing the paragraphs out a bit, just sayin'.

ByesSincerely,

Cruel To Be Kind

PS: I can't believe one of my first Kingdom Hearts reviews after denying I changed fandoms for so long was a non-con centered one-shot.
greatgirl22302 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This was so creepy...yet I had to read it... I'm afraid to put this on my faves...yet I will.
Jander Panell chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Nice and hot. :) This is some of the best smut I've read on this site, no, I mean it.

Funny, because I've never really thought of Marluxia/Zexion as a pairing before, but...I have a new interest, yes I do.

One critique I have is way the paragraphs are written...y'might wanna space between them; it's a bit hard to read when they're all smashed together in one big block.
DogWizard chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
...Wow.
Miu-Tinichi chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
zomg, That's probably one of the best fic's I've ever read! kudos! There's just something appealing about a sweaty and beaten up bishie...
spekularyon chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
It's like tentacle rape. Only way better.
Lovely Mocochang.Com chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Well, that was excellent. Noncon is always a number one on my list. And I've only recently gotten into the whole "vine" thingo - but this is *really* good. I take my metaphorical hat off to you. ]

Ksara