Reviews for The Beginning Of Everything
MomoPeachFlower chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Wow this was really good, I just wish you had continued it.
NamikazeMia chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
i know it has been long since you updated but could you try?
NamikazeMia chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
i just love this story and it is so rare to find FemIchi without being bad or short fics...keep going with the good work!
Nalya chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
Merci
fanficfreak chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
i was wondering if you have completely abandoned this story within the last year i've checked and rechecked this story to see if another chapter have been added,

its a really good story i hope that you have not truely abandoned it,

please update soon
weirn018 chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
I like this story.
Angel's Angel chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
I really like this story! It's so good!
ShineX chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
Very nicely done, I definitely wish you had continued this instead of abandoning this...
Evci chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
I know it's probably useless, since you haven't updated in over year, but please at least show a little interest in continuing ! There are probably people who would take it up and continue it.
StickythePorcupine chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
I know it's probably useless, since you haven't updated in over year, but please at least show interest in continuing it. If not, there are probably people who would take it up and continue it.
Kaiyira chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
I love your idea! It's really good! I hope you keep updating this story, seeing as the last time you updated was last year...but anyways, great job!
hollownature chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
the fight itself wasn't that off from how it actually went down. congrats i remember you saying you could't write fight scenes too well but this one went quite nicely. i look forward to reading more of your fic.
hollownature chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
i sense major ass kicking in the near future. oh yeah, this is a pretty good fic. keep up the good work.
autumnannette19 chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
Whats next, whats next?
KawaiiBerry-chan chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
Damn! When're you going to update next? Your last update was a year ago! This is a really good story and I wanna know how Ichi and Bya get together!