Reviews for Innocence Defiled
pipinheart chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
Cute...I love Dean and Sam when they were little. Why, will surley get on their it...
samwinchester83 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Great story! I read it so quickly, my eyes barely left my laptop screen. Aww poor babies!
HeartsDragon chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
This is an amazing story! _

Poor Dean and Sammy~

I love Bobby in this!
Jazmingirl chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
so sweet and nice
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very good and very well written!
Emerald-Water chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
As this ist right now my favorite story written by you.

I just say one word: Awesome!

Hurt/Comfort and little tough Dean and Sammy!

Thanks for this story.

Lee
fireball1012 chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
is there going to be a next story were we get to find out about the 3rd person
YunalanaStarphyer chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
Great story, as per usual. I'm displeased with the ending, though. One could hope for a sequel? Aside from the poor ending, it was really nice. Though, I only believe that because of the mystery third man. I expected more, not really a sequel. Brilliantly written/planned, nonetheless.

(I don't mean to offend you, and please accept my apologies for that. I hope you will make a sequel for us!)
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
Guess as the third man is not yet caught there might be a sequel?

At least Bobby talked some sense into John, bring the boys back to his place, celebrating Dean's birthday (a little late) and letting the boys stay whilst John went of hunting again!

Cute ending, Dean getting the 'why' treatment from Sammy!
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Thank goodness Dean didn't remember shooting Flynn, he and Sammy have been through enough trauma without Dean having to remember that!

Not good though that there was a third man involved, one who is still on the loose!

Good news is that both boys are in the hospital and are recovering but it looks like John and Bobby still need to be on the alert!
Emerald-Torch chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
aww... so cute! I loved it!
Tacpebs chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
Aw. That was cute. Darn that John. *glares* Well that was fun.
Tacpebs chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Yay! They found them! They found them! *So happy* Poor John. *Wants to hug him, but doesn't* Been through so much. It's a wonder he hasn't snapped by now. Oy. So the boys'll be alright? Wait? There was another? O.O *Continues on to the next chapter*
nurple-girl chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
Awesome! So this one is complete...onto the next story of the third man? Please! Love how you wrote little Sammy. I could just see the little cutie. And Dean...the beginnings of everything I love about him. Looking forward to the rest of the story!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
Great story. I enjoyed reading it. This little boy I watch does the whole why thing, except his comes out as "vhy". It's cute. Thanks for sharing this stofy with us.