Reviews for Phantom Fox
2SexyForMySkirt chapter 11 . 5/10
Heya! A little late to the game here, but I would be very interested in what happens next! :)
FariyFlare chapter 11 . 4/11
This os a great story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ryuu842 chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
Lee can't use chakra.
Kitty-Kat88 chapter 11 . 10/3/2015
It is a shame that you discontinued this it was really good.
Full moon wolf chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
Clockwork...just because you're the master of time doesn't mean you can break the fourth wall...that's Deadpool's thing!
AkabaneKazama chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
Danny and his pranks...really...
hey I'm curious with this story and I hope u'll update this year. I wanna know...will Danny tell 'em his secret (though everyone already know about it)
goo job author-san and keep it up XD
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
I love this idea of Danny going into different dimensions by Clockwork's command.
I hope you come back to this story someday and maybe even write other crossovers.
Nightfrightpony chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
Please continue
Guest chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
Love this story! Update soon!
PhantomFan0 chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Okay, I like your story, but id you ever need a idea for another Danny Phantomstory, read this:
Human side Name: Willy Sybor
Other side(not ghost, cyborg): Willy Cyborg
Powers: left eye shoots red lasers, turns into a glass eye when he turns into his cyborg side. Can tunr into a ball of red energy and float in the air, shooting things from the ball, Blood-red Laser Ball Mode. He shoots from his hand, which turns into a huge several holed gun.
He has orange, spiky hair that pulle back like it's windswept, and grey eyes as a human. As a cyborg, he has purple hair and purple eyes.
As a cyborg, half of him looks like it's made out of metal and the other side is a super hero suit like Danny Phantom's except it's purple and blue.
If you like, you can make this into a story, because I wouldn't mind if you used this idea, it wouldn't plagerizing, I'd be honored. So please do, if you like the idea.
Phantom9292 chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
This story had great promise but you've ruined it for me. I mean I'm completely pissed off at the ninja, Danny was sent there to help get rid of one of their mistakes and there totally being ungrateful bitches and bastards with the way there treating him and it infuriates me.
doron chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
plz continue its really good so far
HovaStrider chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Janga blocks
HovaStrider chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Rewrite
HovaStrider chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
I should've read this one before. Details are too strong in some places others too weak, and that conversation between Clockwork and Tsunade struck me as...off. She sounds like a spill the beans character.