Reviews for Phantom Fox
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 11 . 5/6
I love this idea of Danny going into different dimensions by Clockwork's command.
I hope you come back to this story someday and maybe even write other crossovers.
Nightfrightpony chapter 11 . 1/31
Please continue
Love this story! Update soon!
PhantomFan0 chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Okay, I like your story, but id you ever need a idea for another Danny Phantomstory, read this:
Human side Name: Willy Sybor
Other side(not ghost, cyborg): Willy Cyborg
Powers: left eye shoots red lasers, turns into a glass eye when he turns into his cyborg side. Can tunr into a ball of red energy and float in the air, shooting things from the ball, Blood-red Laser Ball Mode. He shoots from his hand, which turns into a huge several holed gun.
He has orange, spiky hair that pulle back like it's windswept, and grey eyes as a human. As a cyborg, he has purple hair and purple eyes.
As a cyborg, half of him looks like it's made out of metal and the other side is a super hero suit like Danny Phantom's except it's purple and blue.
If you like, you can make this into a story, because I wouldn't mind if you used this idea, it wouldn't plagerizing, I'd be honored. So please do, if you like the idea.
Phantom9292 chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
This story had great promise but you've ruined it for me. I mean I'm completely pissed off at the ninja, Danny was sent there to help get rid of one of their mistakes and there totally being ungrateful bitches and bastards with the way there treating him and it infuriates me.
doron chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
plz continue its really good so far
HovaStrider chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Janga blocks
HovaStrider chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Rewrite
HovaStrider chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
I should've read this one before. Details are too strong in some places others too weak, and that conversation between Clockwork and Tsunade struck me as...off. She sounds like a spill the beans character.
HovaStrider chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Ok before, the first chapter was the reason I skipped around. Now that I've skimmed this, let me jog your line a bit. In all of the series, when did Danny ever actually kill someone? And for what reason? You made it sound like it was nothing.
DemonOfThePlains chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
genjutsu shouldnt work on him. genjutsu works by the user inserting their own to slightly control the flow of a persons chakra thus making them see, hear, or feel something that isnt there. is danny has no chakra how would that work on him?

other than that good story so far. wasnt sure if id find any good ones under this kind of crossover.
HovaStrider chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Rethink the fight. It sucked.
dracologistmaster chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Great story, I hope to read more soon.
jh831 chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
killing and death are something danny is going to have to get used to.
like clockwork said, it is his job to get...well the job done. He should also know that you cant save everyone. its kind of like Wanted...kill one, save 1,000
like what you have, cant wait to see what happens next
newboy chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
I am glad it is not so easy to trick danny, after everything that vlad put him through, it would make sense that it is not so easy for these ninja to trick danny.