Reviews for Women Always Win When It Comes to Marraige
CrimsonTrainer-4395 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
OMG, that was funny as heck!
nice job!
My Little Dodongo chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I loved the last one.
Hylianshadow86 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Ok being male, I still found this effing hilarious! Hebrews got me laughing so hard! Thank you I needed a good laugh!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I do believe you have started a gender-war ma'am.
Among the many things I would like to say is "Bitch please".
Humans are amazing because while in nature males poof themselves up for the women, human women wear makeup for us instead. Just kidding.
Both genders are equal in their different ways, however many differences there are, and thus man needs woman as woman needs man.
But it seems that women almost always win arguments…
I loved the HEBREWS thing.
Overall it was good, if not VERY VERY sexist.
I await your next amazing fan-fiction that you always deliver.
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
XD I was laughing so hard when I read this! I still am! For the perfect breakfast on, I couldn't help but think of Peach as a... Well, Yeah, you know...
MoonPetals chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh that was just too funny
Aurelias-King of Ragnarok chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
i aggree with you, women always win no matter what and my advise to you is to let them win because then they will like you more but every once in a while try to win. got in a huge argument over an empty cereal box with my girlfriend and surprisingly i won. i think she let me though.
MarthLover298 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
never try to pull one on a woman, they always win and are never wrong in the end. *nods sage like*

OMG! that was sooo funny! GIRL POWA' FOREVA'!

(boys are retards)
District 715 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Not that I have any major complaints with women, but counterarguments:

Yes, and you screwed us with the apple?

Complex language was invented so our wives could yap at us.

To gain a woman, you need time and money.

Equation: T x M

Time equals money:

2nd

The root of all trouble is money:M2nd Trouble

THEREFORE:Women Trouble

The math is sound.

Also, every guy knows, even unconsiously, that if we screw something up, we get you to do it for us.

We are dumb, but we are not so dumb.

-Bill Cosby

One more:

Bella Swan
Albino Pikachu chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
It was funny indeed, but totally sexist and an insult to men everywhere at the same time.

Meh. It was OK, but we can win too! (shakes fist)

And all the girls at my school be bitchy whores, so us guys can win a lot saying complicated words those bubble-gum chewing idiots don't understand.

BAh. Depends on the intelligence level.

BTW, I'm shocked to not see Pit and Link getting it on in one of your stories. :p
meltina chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
These were pretty damned funny. A few of them made me literally laugh out loud. My personal favorite is the 'Perfect Breakfast' one. XD
ja07 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
No I didn't finish the story, or even begin to start reading to see that it sucked.

Personally you'd have been better off making a chapter of each pairing, not including the doubles, and their relationships. Ending each with a, "why I love them" kind of scenario. And a little more detail would have been appreciated.
Clear Blue chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I like the Link/Zelda one, it was quite funny. XD
PSI-Triforce chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
On the one hand, this is just a bunch of sexist jokes you got in an email/internet/subliminal messaging.

On the other hand, it's funny.

Touche...
Kyiea chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
... sorry for throwing a wrench into your theory but I've never lost to my friends alicia Jill Avril or Kaitlyn
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »