Reviews for The Born Again Virgin
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Fabulous story! Well-written.
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I love this. It started out so awkward (in the best way). They are perfectly suited for each other. And I like that seemingly everyone else was in on their shared crushes. Sweet. :)
pleasingXapparel chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
"Just how long ago are we talking?"

"Oh." He paused, knowing she would be surprised. "About 1981." Her jaw dropped. With a wink, he turned and skipped down the stairs, Teddy waving at her over Sirius' shoulder.

LOVED IT!
msllamalover chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh my goodness, this story is so delicious. If it was a cake, I'd eat it all in one sitting and then want it over again. If that makes no sense, I'm sorry! All of your characters are so full and vivid, the details of the party really give a sense of that, and the emotions are natural. I love the way you write the children, and all of the family relationships, as well as the actual Sirius/Hermione ship, which is not just natural, but very hopelessly sexy. Your smut is beautifully done, too. I can't tell you how much I adored this, so many thanks. Straight onto my favourites!
KatatonicRedHead chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh, for the love of Merlin. I need to take a moment and gather my wits. That was intense. So so so good. Wow. I loved it.

"Ginny did the only sensible thing a woman can do in just such a situation: She went into labor."

I actually laughed out loud. Who does that? Me.

Thank you for this story. I love falling asleep with a smile :)
clap your hands say claire chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hahahah, I love it!
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
LMAO! I loved it! The whole virgin thing made me a laugh, especially the fact that she was keeping track. And how he hadn't since 1981... Wow... Thats like 19 years!

THe line that made me laugh the most was:

"I could stun him." Lol

Btw, the smut was hot. ;]
Pharies chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
That was...interesting, to say the least. I enjoyed reading it. I really liked when Hermione was telling Sirius about how she got to Mexico City to see him. Bribs under the influence of alcohol, and she doesn't recomend it. That really made me laugh.

~Tori
acata chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I love it. And I think it was very interesting your idea of the Veil.
Anne J Black chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
OMG! Your fic was so damn funny! )... I loved it!
Eusebius chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Oh, that was fantastic and smutty, I loved Sirius's line about vomit and Firewhiskey.
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Loved this again!
Scarletpagan chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
BRILLIANT! i loved the whole part at the end wen sirius is like i havnt had sex since 1981 that is hilarious! also i absolutely adored the bit in the armoir that was gr8
KateCullen chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
1981? Poor Sirius! I would have loved to be in Hermione's situation haha. This was really great, just the right amount of smut! I'm a (secret) fan of Sirius/Hermione and I thought you captured them both really well. Good job!
marykateex3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Loved it :]

Just the right balance of sweetness & smut.

And my goodness - 1981? Poor man...I'd be quite as happy as Hermione to remedy that situation...lulz.

Very nice...I enjoyed it quite a bit :]