Reviews for Kiss and Tell
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I loled at tyhe end! Nice job!
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
:D i love all the hilarious drama! XD :P
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
There were two identical shouts of "WHAT?", one from inside the lair and one from outside

LO FRIKKEN L! this whole chap was friggen hailrous, Scarecrow a manwhore, Captain is preggo from Eddums, Techie being caught at dawn leaving Two-Face's house all this and the sports results at nine on channel eight tonight, stay tune :O
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
he he well that's one way to break the baby news :D

Loved how Al slapped Crane :)

Jen Rock chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Hilarious as always. I loved Al insulting Scarecrow by calling him, "Kirk." The Captain's secret being blurted out like that was great as was her reaction. Awesome all around.
Wally In Aeternum chapter 1 . 4/13/2008

I. Just. Died. Laughing.
laal ratty chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh heck! Brilliant, brilliant fic here. I loved the way that all their secrets all came out at once and Al was the only one who didn't have anything to reveal.
Twinings chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
*lengthy cackling*

Ah, this trumps anything I might have had planned-

*stares off into space for a minute or two*

I might have just had a lightbulb.

By the way, you've got some formatting issues.

highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Wow oh Wow!I was wondering when somebody was going to reveal ,poor Al!She has lived with Jonathan for nearly ten years protecting him from the Bat and anyone else who dares to so much as look at her Squishy funny...and she(and the Captain and Techie)during all that time haven't received so much as a HANDSHAKE from that...THAT MAN(!)And what does he do when his girls aren't around? He has a threesome with Eddie's girls! Yeah,I know he was plastered,but not so plastered that he didn't keep himself from going five rounds with !That saying is true when CAT is away the mouse will ...maybe after spending almost ten years being celibate,and all the while living with three very devoted henchgirls,Jonathan was WAY overdue for his Pon bad it had to be with a couple of bimbos(who don't give a damn about him).If I was Al I wouldn't have slapped Jonathan,I would've introduced him to my foot! Al was the only one who didn't get to see any action...well she did get to kill one of the women who hurt Jonathan,that's something I guess...but everybody knows that the Captain is preggers._
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
*cracks up laughing* GOOD one Techie lol, it was amusing to see Al go postal then for Crane to go 'I don't see how its any of your business' lol then the part with Techie blurting out Captain being knocked up ohoho.

Wonderful story Techie just simply wonderful I love the way you and Bright Nova write it is superb and thank you for giving me something to laugh at needed it after my birthday yesturday:)
Checkerboards chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
"Surprise!"...and then I nearly laughed myself inside out. Oh, those silly villains...