Reviews for Lost Souls
False-Image chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
So sweet. Itachi's got to be the sweetest brother ever.
ElfArrow chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
wow...T_T

really, really well done, as usual.

a touching story, and i'm looking forwards to more.

ElfArrow
cfox chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
wow nice to see a new story from you and get your opinon on that chapter. I hope to see more of your writing and am glad to see you back.
Aergiia chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
...omg.

*sniffles*

...

*cries* I've always known that Itachi was a "good" guy... But now that he's dead... omg.. ;_;
DragonShine chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I can't wait till 398 comes out. Poor Sasuke.
Blitzcry chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
So sniff nice I love Itachi - chan but I kinda knew he never hated Sasuke look in the old episodes of Naruto when they're little Itachi tells Sasuke " do you hate me?" He says "yes" Itachi tells them they are brothers and Itachi will be there for him even as an OBSTICLE. Sad why did he have to die?
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
XD Sasuke's gonna flip! (I was tickled to find out that Itachi really WAS a good guy after all! This chapter made up for their fight, I think.)
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I liked it! _ I just finished reading that chapter a few minutes ago. I really want to see the next one! . Anyways, I liked how you made Sasuke view the news. How Itachi had "given Sasuke a new reason to live". Maybe Itachi really does care...Nice work!
Belladonna-Isabella chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Very nice!Loved it!
MurasakiYasu chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
aw that was brilliant! i knew that chapter would inspire itasasu fans! nice story!