Reviews for A Day in the Life
Are you fricken retarded? Cavil is Number One.

Number Seven was Daniel, who Cavil boxed because Ellen Tigh loved him too much.

If you can't be arsed to even know what you are writing about, I sure am not going to bother to read it.

Sloppy crappy writing, I'm not going to bother to read this shite.
EvilTheLast chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
It was a good read while it lasted.
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Fun story. Major AU. Cool.
Louie Pastiche chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Then, I'm afraid you look forward in vain. :-(
Netchka3 chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Looking forward to reading more. :-)
Kim Bruning chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
I was about to type a review that stated I was sort of expecting more wheels-within-wheels.

Nevermind. ;-)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Y'know. Next Friday afternoon was 5 years ago.
S0cket chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I know this is an old story, but I'm still impressed. Thanks for writing it.
Louie Pastiche chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
To bldude:

You're better off reading the conclusion thought up and posted by author XXD. Because, Imjustaguy has obviously deserted this website for the rest of all time. Joining all the other incompletists who've betrayed their loyal fans/reviewers.
bldude chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
dead. _ Cmon, you said only three chapters left!

Anything with the culture is generally good.
Carycomic chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
No, Alichi. It's probably more like he permanently burned himself out. Only, he's too ashamed to admit it, and either too lazy or too cowardly (or both) to remove all his unfinished stories! Hence, they remain here, unfairly wasting cyberspace.
alichi chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
Now words like these:

"A/N Only two chapters and the epilogue (if I can ever get it to flow right) left. Next update Friday Afternoon."

And no activity since on the profile bring me a feeling of dread. Hope you aren't dead.
xxd chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter and all the preceding chapters. Dude, however, has not finished the story. He promised to write the final two chapters and the conclusion two years ago but he hasn't done anything.

So I'm going to do it. My ending may go in a different direction than his but I will keep the original characters and maintain as close as I can to the plotline with my own ideas of where I would take this. I have already written the next chapter but I cannot post it until tomorrow because I am a new user. First installment of the conclusion tomorrow.
Louie Pastiche chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
It would be better if he either updated or permanently removed all his incompletes. The oldest ones first!
unacceptable behaviour chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Great, but would be better if it the story ends!