Reviews for A Day in the Life
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
When it comes to this website, authors who complete their stories as a rule, rather than as an exception, are even rarer!
Glassware chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
It seems a pity that this has not been continued. Someone who can write this well about Iain M. Banks novels is always a rarity.
naretla chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
I just want to mention how much I love "Lost Kin" and "A Day in the Life". If you're unsatisfied with what you've got or you're revising them to reflect the new information from the later seasons, that's understandable. But I'd really just like to see how you plan to end your tales. Don't feel like you have to follow the show's canon.
Mechconstrictor chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Is there going to be an update for the story soon?
exo chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
damn man...you really should continue this.
Lord Sia chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
Gotta love the Culture. Awesome galore. I really need to see if there's any Culture Crossover where they throw a Psychopath-class (just the name of the thing!) ROU into another universe. I wonder what the Culture's take would be on the Warhammer galaxy? Heh... Keep it coming.
Joe Schmoe chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
Friday of when? The 12th of Never?
Mechconstrictor chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
Great story and I hope you finish this.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Third nitpick: You haven't posted a new chapter in a year! Either update the story, or remove it. At least, until such time as you can repost it, in its entirety, with "the end" as the last words of the last chapter!
xerocooldown chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
Great story, I like the pace and flow of it.

Two nitpicks tho, you talk about a few thousand lightyears like it isn't much to the culture, but the whole galaxy is only 100,0 light years across, and even the culture ships can takes years to cross it. 1700 light years or so would actually be a tremendous distance. Also DNA sequences code for cell structures, they don't have cell structures in them.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
Part of me hopes you get your wish, GD. Because, then it would prove this author CAN finish one of his old stories before starting a new one!

But, the rest of me says: "Don't bet on it."
Kaylen Cooper chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
I really like this - it's quite interesting.

By the sounds of it, you're almost finished. I really hope you continue as I look forward to seeing how this ends. :)
AbhainnGealach chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
More please...please...huge Banks fan.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
Amen, kitiem3K! Amen! Even two out of his top three stories haven't been updated in close to a year!

Which is all the more reason he should put an indefinite hold on starting anymore new ones.
kitiem3000 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I truly love your stories and I was glad to see another one, but I despair at the speed of your updates as well as your tendency to leave a story unfinished.

It wouldn't bother me half as much if you were a bad writer. The fact that you are actually very good makes this tragic.
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »