Reviews for A Day in the Life
ACE Albert chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Great update. Love the ship names you are using - very Culture-style. Nice to see how unsuspecting the Cylons in the "present day" are. Keep up the great work - looking forward to seeing more!
archiev chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Thanks for the update.
Baughn chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Yep, SC is at it again.

Stopping the war before it happens.. very Culture-like, and relatively reasonable, but it'll be amusing to see how you make an interesting story out of nothing happening.
ed chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
cylon, meet your god...
Queen Gloriana Malefica chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Okay, I defy you to create a Culture/SF literature crossover wihtout any cr*pish pop culture references as many mediocre authors like you tend to do (Trek, Gate and B5 novels don't count either) which obviously is not to the height of the magnum opus of Iain M. Banks's works (rather a patethic mere shadow, since he can beat you effortlessy). Show me what are you capable of LOSER :P
Dracowar chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Culture will curbstomp the Cylons. Oh and today's episode revealed the numbers for the Cavils, Doral and Simon models. 1,2,4 I think.
BigDaddyBall chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Hey..I really liked it so far..should be very intresting! I am looking forward to see where you take this.

BigDaddyBall
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Assuming you don't make us wait even longer between chapters, I think I might like this even more than Lost Kin. :)
BenJonBroad chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Do you know, I was thinking of how a BSG/Culture crossover would look? I find the idea very appealing and will keep a eye...

Good recommandations on the culture books, I'm about to start my second novel The Player of Games.

Ben.
Baughn chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Well, this should be interesting.

Unless the Kobolds are still around, and probably even then, there is nobody with even a remote chance of standing up to the Culture at present. Cylons don't even register on the scale. So you're going to have to find some /other/ thing to amuse us than just the usual combat/fleeing of BSG...

I'm already looking forward to it.
ACE Albert chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Oh man I am so excited... there are so few Culture stories, let alone Culture x-overs, out there... keep it up, looking good so far! :)
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7